11. Can we ..... Tonight... uhm..

Taehyung's POV:

         When mom said that jisoo will also work with me in office i was so happy. That means I can see her for 24 hours. Well 24 hours is also less for me to admire her. No matter how much i admire her it's always will be less.

"Taehyung!!" Mom called me in loud voice brining me out from my thoughts.

"Yes mom."
"Where were you lost , ah anyways , i was saying that Jisoo is going to work with you ." Then she turned to Jisoo and told her to bring coffee from pantry.

"No need for her to go , i will order someone." I said . She is basically now owner of this company and owner should rest not work.

And i will not let my queen to do any work. She deserves to be pampered and spoil. But mom again told her to bring coffee.

This time i didn't said anything but my face was like want to say them to stop but Jisoo followed mom's instruction And went out.

"You silly i want to talk something with you but not infront of her and you not even understood my sign. What a hopeless kid!" She rolled her eyes.

" But why mom , what is the thing you want to say but  not infront her." I still didn't understood what she want to say.

" Oh god why you gave me this stupid kid ! Stupid i want you to tell that hire her or else i will not spare you. You both will get more time to know each other. I don't want to lose my daughter in law.

I know you as much intelligent you are in business that much foolish you are in Love. Tell me how much you know about her." My mom continuously lectured me but it stuck in my mind that we don't know about each other even after living under same roof.

I even knew her birth date when Jimin asked her.

I have to be a good husband.

I also want to spend some moments with her , enjoy my life with her or else what story i will tell to our children . That their parents were arranged and then they happened ? It's so boring!

"Okay mom she can come for work from tomorrow." I said with professionalism .

But mom slapped me on forehead.

" Did you even have brain here or what? Is she your common employees? Idiot she is your soon to be wife and you are saying 'from tomorrow' . She will work from now on . " She said .

" And don't worry i knew from her mom that in abroad she have studied Fashion designing , your company also in this. So from now on she will be in  designing department. But i think if you both want to know each other then you both have to be close to each other.

Idea! she will handle designs and also be your personal secretary." Mom is talking non stop.

And i can't do anything except listening to her or else she can also start to deny that I'm her child.

She got a phone call and when she saw who called her , her cheerful face turned gloomy. I can guess who called her.

After that phone call she went to home but didn't let go that coffee who was brought by Jisoo.

She is attached with her so much.
I can see my mother's happiness in her eyes whenever she talked with jisoo . She didn't ever open up that much with me . Is jisoo a magnet ? Cause she attract everyone. Well i don't have any rights to say this as I'm also attracted towards her.

"Jisoo these are some designs on which we have to work on our next project. These are the blueprints but i doubt there are some mistakes . Can you rectify it." I commanded.