18. Lady Dracula

ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ᴾᴼᵛ :

ᴬᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ᴾᴼᵛ :

"Mam , sorry to interfere in between . But you cant talk to Mom like this." Jisoo politely said because she can speak more bitter than this.

Every ears perked inside the big hall. They started murmuring and gossiping about her .

She seems daring!

Oh but what the good thing in this , Somira unnie will not gonna spare her.

Every eyes were on jisoo. Some were impressed because they know how Somira is , she is eldest daughter in law so she thinks herself as a queen and treat others like they are nothing.

Some were making faces like they feel offended when jisoo talk back to Somira. They obviously do this because they are Somira's sycophants

Some were feeling sympathy for jisoo. Somira wont let her live peacefully and worst she can even try to break their marriage...

"How dare you to talk back to me!! Well isn't it obvious when someone from Kim family choose daughter in law without feeling it necessary to take elder's opinion, decision is still far from that. Then this will gonna happen.

Where you took her from , roadside?
Because she is such a mannerless kid.

But wait why am i interfering in your matter?
Taeri ! Because of your this behaviour you have proved that Taehyung isnt the part of this family-"

She is crossing her limits with her every words! Now her husband , Kim Minho is pissed. She is saying jisoo a roadside kid. But she herself behaving like she is in fish market.

Somira was about to say more but stopped when she heard weak yet powerful voice, which belongs to the head of this Kim Palaces. Kim Mishika (김 미시키)

"Stay in your limits Somira." Old granny said. Jisoo who was trying not to say anything to somira again because if she then somira will create another chaos.

She roamed her eyes in the big hall just get to see everyone compelled infront of Somira. She is feeling bad for taeri thinking how she survive in those past years when someone like somira is in the family.

Jisoo saw Taehyung , Jimin and yeonjun were sitted together but their eyes were glued to the floor. Sameul's face was like he want to take stand for his wife and daughter in law , but stuck in the family relation.

Oh so those three doesn't look excited even a bit because they knew this would happen. What should i do?

Jisoo thought.

She also got to see a familiar face but she dont know where she have saw him. So she didnt think much.

She was looking here and there but then heard grandma's voice which take her attention. When she look towards her, she was froze on her spot.