24. Payback

Author's POV:

"Ok now tell me , why you don't wanna marry taehyung?!"
Mishika asked to jisoo.

Jisoo turned gloomy and pale.

"I just.. can't marry him.." She said hanging her head low.

"Young lady... Can i know why?" Mishika asked in her very calm way.

But jisoo couldn't handle her storm of emotions.

"Why you are asking me 'Why' when you also know the answer!!!" She said in anger. But her eyes let the formed tears flow freely.

And in no time she started sobbing. Mishika is just staring at her crying her heart out.

______________

"Jimin hyung .. why did you called me?!" Namjoon said entering inside the meeting room where executives were for meeting an hour ago.

"I think its time to take our second step!!" Jimin said releasing a sigh.

"What second step?" Namjoon asked creasing his eyebrows.

"Second step is to let the things going as its going! Well i guess now i should leave!!" He said stretching his arms and then back to his jolly nature.

"But where are you going hyung?" Namjoon asked yet again.

"You ask alot namjoon but i will tell you. Mom have set up a blind date for me! So I'm going there only!" He said lil bit maybe shy?

"Ohh~ so finally hyung is getting someone!" Namjoon teased.

_____________

Taehyung back to his cabin and there he only found Sooyoung.

His expressions turned into cold .

"Why everyone leaved me with this clingy girl" Taehyung mumbled.

"Oh Mr. Kim Good Afternoon " Sooyoung said with professionalism and bowed.

Taehyung is shocked and confused seeing her behaviour.

"G-good afternoon." He also replied formally.

And sat on his chair continuing his work thinking about the conversation between him and jimin.

Taehyung decided that he will propose jisoo for engagement. Its a time for them to start their married relationship.

Where as Sooyoung who was also working smirked seeing taehyung. Remembering the call she did with her aunt Somira.

Flashback of few minutes ago:

When jennie left the cabin leaving pissed sooyoung. The thing she first did is to call somira.

"Hello aunt. You said that taehyung's future wife isn't that beautiful!! So what am i listening here! That I'm nothing infront of her!!" She rudely said stomping her foot.

"Calm down sweetie! By the way who said that you are nothing infront of her." Somira said her in a very sweet way.

"None other than your daughter in law." She said gritting her teeth.

"What!! Did you meet her?
Namjoon only have shown me her pic!" Somira said being puzzled.

"Aunt does that even matters!!" Sooyoung impatiently said.

"Just tell me what to do now!" She added.

"Ok now listen to me , you are in his office right! Then won his heart by behaving professional and kind hearted.

You will surely won!" Somira suggest her.

"Just don't forget our plan. I want this whole Kim's property." Somira reminded her wicked plan.