Docket No. 11-19-41-73

(Courthouse)

(You, Felicity and Oliver pass the paparazzi and enter the waiting room until the trial begins)

Felicity: And the media wonders why everyone hates them.

(An officer closes the door)

Y/n: Thank you, officer, but this is a family matter.

Officer: I'm right where Mr. Diaz wants me.

Y/n: Oh come on.

Oliver: Just ignore him.

Y/n: I'm guessing being mayor won't help in court.

Oliver: No it won't. Diaz has the whole thing rigged.

Y/n: Being mayor doesn't help. Got it.

(All of you sit down)

Oliver: So what are we dealing with?

Felicity: Since you fired district attorney Armand, the D. A.'s office has brought an outside counsel to prosecute.

Y/n: That's good right? Someone who's not in Diaz's pocket.

Felicity: That's true, but... Have you heard of Alexa Van Owen?

Oliver: Should I have heard of her?

Felicity: She took down Intergang and Bruno Mannheim. She's prosecuted CEOs and serial killer's, and she has CIA-caliber investigators that say they can find anything and everything. Her conviction rate is 99%.

Y/n: So our odds aren't looking so good.

Felicity: Not really.

Oliver: Everything will work out.

Y/n: Do you have a plan?

Oliver: It's a long shot. But if that doesn't work, I'm going to need a lawyer outside of Star City who isn't on Diaz's payroll.

Felicity: How are we going to get someone who fits that description in the amount of time we have?

Y/n: I got that covered.

(Felicity and Oliver give a confused look at you)

Y/n: What? I know people.

Oliver: Well he be here in time?

Y/n: I called him right after I saw the news about your trail last week. Trust me, he's one of the best defense attorneys in the country.

Felicity: Where did you get the money to afford him? And how did you convince him to be Oliver's lawyer? The whole system is against him.

Y/n: He owes me a favor and he's a big believer in justice. He's on your side Dad.

Oliver: I trust you. Now I need to get an acquittal.

(The trial is about to start when you get a call from Artora)

Y/n: I love it when you call, but this isn't a good time.

Artora:(phone) I know, I know. I'm just giving you a heads up.

Y/n: About what?

Artora:(phone) Laurel is going to testify in court against your Dad.

Y/n: Son of a bitch. That's for the warning. Can you keep me posted if something like that happens again?

Artora:(phone) Anything I can do to help. It looked like Laurel was at City Hall. If you hurry, you might catch her.

Y/n: Yeah. I think it's time for a chat with "crazy women from another universe."

Artora:(phone) I still can't wrap my head around this multiverse thing.