Hidden Opportunity

(Bunker)

(You are training with Oliver)

A/n: Pretend you are Diggle; training with Oliver

Oliver: Good. Keep up the pace.

Y/n: I still don't see how sticks are going to help me in a actual fight.

Y/n:(mind) Look who's talking, I fight with webs I make from my room.

(Oliver catches you off guard and puts a stick against your throat)

Y/n: How did you do that?

Oliver: Variable acceleration. Most fighters work at the same pace. You switch it up, you throw your opponent off there game.

Y/n: So I was wrong about the stick's.

Oliver: You where wrong about a lot of the training I've put you through this past week.

Y/n: What's next?

Oliver: Another round.

Y/n: Again? Ok after a break.

Oliver: 5 minutes.

Y/n: Thank you.

(You grab your bottle of water)

Oliver: You've been doing pretty well this past week. I'm surprised by your results.

Y/n: I-I'm a fast learner. So do you think the FBI agent will leave you alone now?

Oliver: Felicity and Curtis were able to prove the photo was a fake, but I don't think this is the last we'll see of agent Watson.

Y/n: What if she comes to see me?

Oliver: She won't. I promised her, I would fully cooperate with her if she stayed away from you.

Y/n: Do you think she'll listen?

Oliver: If she doesn't, I'll make her regret it.

Y/n: Your not going to put an arrow in her are you?

Oliver:...

Y/n: Dad!

Oliver: I won't, I'll just get Felicity to ruin her life.

Y/n: I can't tell if that's worse or better?

Oliver: Changing the topic. There won't be training tomorrow.

Y/n: What's going with on tomorrow?

Oliver: I have a date, with Felicity.

Y/n: That's great! Hopefully I won't get your wedding canceled like last time.

Oliver: Did Felicity tell you about that?

Y/n: Thea actually. She told me when Felicity found out you had a son, she broke off the engagement.

Oliver: Thea talk's to much. Sorry your going to be alone at home tomorrow night.