Chapter 3 - Your new best friend!

Hello and welcome to Chapter 3!

Can you guys check the A/N #2 please, I appreciate it^^

Question of the day!!
What's your favorite color?
Mine are Yellow, Purple, Light Blue!

Ok here's the chapter you guys been waiting for!

Enjoy^^

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) POV

Me and Steven were inside, sitting on the couch. Ruby, Sapphire, Pearl, Amethyst gems, and the pink heart shaped gem, were on the table. Steven was sitting beside me, worried for his gem friends.

I grabbed the pink gem, mesmerizing its beauty. 'I wonder what happened to this gem, probably Rose doing' I sigh.
The front door opened and Greg stood on the door catching his breath. "Steven! I came as fast as I could! Oh, hello (Y/N)" - Greg

"Hello Mr. Greg" I smile at Greg, carefully putting the heart shaped gem on the table not wanting to break it or scratch it.

Greg runs on Stevens' side. "Are you guys okay?" Greg looks at the gems on the table. "Holy s-s-she really got everybody!" I giggled at what Greg was about to say.
"Is that her?" Greg asks. "Yeah." Both Steven and I said at the same time.

"Who?"-Greg question the two teenagers

"No idea" - (Y/N) shrugged

"Why?"-Greg stills asks questions

"No idea"-Steven laid more on the couch feeling exhausted.

"How?"-Greg

"She hit all of us with this." Steven shows his dad the device and turns it on.
Almost hitting me

"Waah!"-Greg backs up not wanting to touch the scythe.

"Careful!"- I backed away too, not wanting to get hurt by the pink gem weapon.
Steven hides the scythe on his jacket.

"It did something extra weird to me, and now my powers aren't working right."-Steven looks at his dad. "Look."
Steven tries to summon his shield but the shield has static on it and then it breaks. "There's something wrong with me, Dad." Steven looks at his gem.
"I just have no idea what's going on."-Steven had a desperate face, not knowing what to do without his gem friends.

I put my hand on Steven's back, moving it in circles.
"Don't worry Steven, we will figure it out." I tried to comfort my best friend.

"Well, son, now you know how I feel almost all the time."-Greg smiled at his son.
"But you know what else?" Greg looks at the Gems.
"Any moment now, the Gems are gonna do that thing where they glow and float in the air" Greg holds Pearl's gem.

"And reappear better than ever." - Greg told his son, trying to help his son too.
Pearl's gem starts glowing.
"Huh?" Everyone looks at Pearl's glowing gem.
"See? Here she comes. Good old Pearl"-Greg
Pearl's gem had a hologram shell around her.