Chapter 4 - Little Homewrold

Hello and welcome back!

-Question of the day-
*Who are your favorite gems?
Mine are Spinel(Obviously), Peridot, Jasper, and lapis!^^
I have more but don't want to keep you guys waiting!

Enjoy this long chapter^^

 "YOU!!" Steven screamed at Spinel with anger

"YOU!!" Steven screamed at Spinel with anger. He walked to her. "What have you done to us?" Steven started shaking Spinel.

Spinel giggles. "Boop! Now it's your turn!" She started shaking Steven with more force then he did to her.

"W-W-W-Would you cut that out?" Steven tried to say while being shaken by the pink gem.

I walked to Spinels' side. "Please?" Spinel looks at me and smiles, letting Steven free.

"Ugg" I helped Steven up.
"Hey, look!" I looked where Spinel was pointing at. Spinel points at the gems and Greg. "There's more Gems! Let's ask 'em to play."

"W-Wait a minute." Steven holds his head. "You don't remember?"

"Remember what?" Spinel asks in confusion.

^Time Skip~^

We were standing outside Steven's house, seeing the injector inject Earth with its poison.

"Wowed!" Exclaimed Spinel. "That thing sure is big!" I was standing on Spinels side, Steven the other. She looks at me, squatting making her shoes squeak. "You wanna climb it or somethin'?" I giggle at her cuteness. But Steven was still mad at her.

"Wait, wait. Are you serious right now?" Steven looks at Spinel in confusion and anger. "What about that stuff you said about how I won't stand a chance against your injector?"

"I said what now?" Spinel scratches her head.

"You really don't remember, huh?" I told to the pink gem that was standing on my side.

"How 'bout you, Lion?" Lion came to Steven's side. "Can you make any sense of this?" Lion answer was a roar. "Aw, you're no help, either." Steven graves the pink device from his pocket.
I move Spinel out of the way from that scythe, not wanting her to be hurt by it. (Or maybe because you love her~)

"At least I can store this thing in your mane." Steve tried to put the device on Lion's mane but it didn't work either. The scythe fell to the ground. "I can't store things in Lion's mane now? That's like the easiest thing I do!" I pat Steven's shoulder trying to comfort him.

Steven looks at the injector in stress. "What do I do? I've got no friends to help me."

'What about me?' I thought in sadness. 'Am I not a good friend to ask for help?' I signed. I look where Peridot, Lapis and Bismuth are. 'That' s right! They can help Steven.'

I point at Little Homewrold. "Bismuth, Lapis and Peridot can help"

"That's right! Come on, guys. Let's figure out how to fix this."
Steve runs. I run behind him, Spinel following behind too, giggling.
'Not a 'thank you (Y/N)'?' I thought.