Chapter 24

4/12/23
(Y/N) POV
How will the Diamonds react? Will it be good? Bad? Oh gosh, I hope they won't kill me with those hands or feet's. On second thought, I don't mind if they kill me with their big legs-Wait, I shouldn't think like that! Ahhhh!! Ok, what if they do kill me with their big nice legs? For some people that would be a dream come true. What was I thinking again? Ah, yes. *clears throat* I'm too young and pretty to die! Ok, calm down (Y/N), they might not do bad things to you. It could turn out great.

"(Y/N)!"

"Aaahh!"

I was startled by someone calling my name. I looked in front of me and there walked Steven back and fort. I was sitting on Steven's couch. He was pacing back and fort in front of us. Steven hold his chin with his hand, deep in thought. Spinel sat on my left, hugging my arm. "Spinel want's to live with you but we are not sure how the Diamonds will react. Knowing them, they will most likely not want Spinel out of their side" Steven said. He looked at me, seeing my nervousness and trembling body. He sighs and walks to the kitchen, grabbing a class of water. Spinel was looking at me with a worried expression. "Hey, don't be nervous about it. They might let me live with you!" Spinel smiled at me with her white teeth showing. I smile and patted her head "Your right, they might not be mad" Steven walked to me and handed me the class of water "Try to relax, it might not be bad like Spinel says" I thanked Steven and drank the water. "Thanks I really needed that" I chuckled. He nodded his head. "Are you ready?" I took a breath in and let it out after 4 seconds. I nodded my head with determination "I'm ready" I stood up from my seat. Steven grinned. Spinel jumped from her seat "Yippee! I'm going to live with (Y/N)!" I laughed and moved my head, "We still don't know if they will let you live with me yet, Spinel" "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Spinel pushed us to the warp pad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"..No.." said White Diamond.

I stood shocked at her response. I think Spinel and Steven too were not expecting that answer from her. The Diamonds were sitting on their throne as always when I come with Steven. "Spinel is not going anywhere with you. She belong with us" said Yellow Diamond. "We can't let one of Pink treasure leave us" said Blue Diamond. I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. But thank goodness that I didn't need to talk. "Can't she stay with (Y/N) for a few weeks?" Steven insisted. I appreciate Steven's help but I don't think it will work. White Diamond closed her eyes and sigh. "Steven, we adore you and all, but Spinel belongs to us. Now why don't you and your friend leave Spinel here and go back to Earth" White insisted. Spinel looked like she wanted to cry. She wanted to stay with me, but I guess that won't happen, right? Unless they change their mind with something. I was pissed that they won't let Spinel live with me. It could only be for a few weeks, not like she will stay with me all her life. "Come on White, let Spinel stay with (Y/N) for at least two weeks!" Steven yelled out at the Diamonds. White had a scowl on her white face. Yellow was getting angry. Blue was frowning. "Don't make this difficult, Steven. We said no and that's what your going to get" I scoff and roll my eyes. I looked at Spinel and hugged her, apologizing. "I'm sorry that you can't stay with me, Spinel, but we still can hang out" I let go of the hug. "Oh, about that.." We all looked at White in confusion. White hade a smile on her face. "You won't ever see her again. Spinel won't leave Homeworld. She will stay here, were she belong. Now say good bye for ever and leave" "WHAT!!!" Spinel, Steven and I screamed. We were all shocked. Never see Spinel? Never hang out? That's not their decision, it's Spinel's! "White, you can't do that! You can't control Spinel! Why can't she see (Y/N), tell me why!" Steven was angry at White. Yellow and Blue were surprise as well. "White you can't separate them. Spinel want's to hang out with her" Said blue. "White you must not speak seriously. This is not what we agreed on" Yellow said. White had enough. "Enough! Spinel won't hang out with (Y/N) and that's final. Are we clear. And that's a order" Spinel nodded her head, not looking up. White smile. "Great, now that's out of the way, you both have to leave" White wave her hand in front of her. Steven patted his hand to my shoulder, "We should leave" I nodded and hugged Spinel. "Bye, Spinel. It was nice hanging out with you. I'll miss you" Spinel hugged back but with more force, "You'll see me soon" I was confuse on what she said. 'Soon'? Before I could say something Steven grabbed my shoulder. "Let's go, (Y/N). Bye Spinel, take care" Steven smile and walk away with me. We both warp to his house. I should probably head to my house now. I say my goodbyes to Steven and head out side. While I was walking I let out a few tears stream down my face. 'Soon'... what does she mean by 'soon'? Am I going to see her again? Will soon be a few days? Weeks? *Sigh* I hope I get to see her again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I miss her already...
4/14/23