Chapter 13 - Let Us Adore You~

Hello again!
So I'm going to continue this book if you don't mind.
But I could need your great ideas on what other stories I can make.
But here is another chapter!

Enjoy^^
———————————————————————————

Authors POV~

The Diamonds sang.
"Come live with us in the palace
There's a room waiting for you
Come on~
Come on~
Come on~
Just let us adore you
Come live with us in the palace
There's a room waiting for you
Come on~
Come on~
Come on~
Just let us adore you
Yes, we know that you're not her
But you were hers
You know what it meant to love her
And you remind us so much of her"

Steven looks at Spinel. "You think you could handle them? They're not exactly easy to get along with." Steven said to Spinel.

(Y/N) prayed that Spinel wouldn't leave with the Diamonds. She enjoyed the presence of the pink jester.

Spinel looked nervous at first but agreed with the Diamonds. "Today, right here, Right now, I'll love again" Spinel walked to the Gems, a smile on her face. "I've already found someone"

(Y/N) looked hurt, but she knew she couldn't keep the pink gem to herself. So she ignore the aching of her heart and smiled at the pink jester decision.

"Just let us adore you" The Diamonds were kneeling down, smiles on their faces.

Spinel: Today, right here, right now, I'll love again.
The Diamonds: Come live with us in the palace. There's a room waiting for you.
Come on~
Come on~
Come on~

Spinel: I've already found someone

The Diamonds: Just let us adore you

The Diamonds were playing with Spinel on their hands.

Spinel: Yes, I know that you're not her and I was hers
But you know what it meant to love her
And you remind me so much of her

The Diamonds: Today, right here, right now

The Diamonds stood up. Standing on top of a platform underneath them. Leaving with Spinel.

All: We'll love again~
We've already found someone~

Spinel looked down at Steven and (Y/N), giving them a peace sign. Steven smiled at Spinel, happy that she found someone. (Y/N) waved at Spinel, a sad smile on her face.

The Diamonds and Spinel went inside the ship, going to Homeworld. Before they left, the ship's hands formed a heart shape.

A sad sigh left the girl's mouth. 'I'll miss that gem' She smiled at that thought.

"Here we are in the future" She heard the boy next to her say.
Connie came to Steven's side, smiling.

"Here we are in the future, and it's bright.." (Y/N) tried to have a smile like Steven, but with her gone...she's lost. 'What's the use?' she sighs. "Hey Steven I'll leave for the day, bye!" She waved to Steven, already heading to her house.

"Oh ok! Bye, (Y/N)!" Steven waved, Connie too.

(Y/N) POV

I walked on the sidewalk of Beach City. 'Now I'm all alone, again. With no one to talk to.' I thought. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Steven! (Platonically, do not get worried) But he has his own trouble and constantly busy. I walked by the Donut Shop. 'Donuts do sound good right now...Why the heck not.' I went to the Donut Shop, grabbing my favorite flavors. I thanked the employer, giving him a tip.

As I was walking again to my house, I remembered someone. Or, someone's to be exact.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket, dialing the group call. The phone buss for a while. I grabbed the keys from my bag, finding it and putting it inside the keyhole. Hearing a click, I opened the door. I went inside, leaving the donuts at the kitchen.
I layed on the couch when they answered the call.

(A/N:
Italic = (Y/N)
Bold/Underline = Owen
Bold/Italic = Vanessa)

"Finally you called! Don't you know I was worried!" Man, Owen sure worries a lot.

"I'm fine.."

"How is everyone? Did Steven save the world?"

"Well as you already know the answer, yes, he did save the world. And everyone is fine."

"What a relief"

"You weren't harm, right?"

"Well..."

"Right?"

"I DID get hurt"

"Where did you get hurt?"

"On the heart"

"What?"

"How did you hurt your heart?"

"They..They took my baby..."

"..."
"..."
"..."

"You had a baby and didn't tell us! Who is the father? Is he hot?"

"What? No! And why do you think it's a boy?"

"Why didn't you invite us on the baby shower...?"

"No, it's no-Ugh. Bye I'll see you guys later. 'I'm going to bed'" I whisper the last sentence.

"NO WAIT! I WANT TO KNOW THE FATHER!"

"Did you tell mom about this?"

I ended the call. 'Now they thing I have a baby. And a lover. This is going to be awkward the next time they call me..' I let out a big sigh. "I'll just sleep then..after I eat those donut's" I stand up, walking to the kitchen. I grabbed (F/F) and took a bite. 'Mmmh~ Delicious' I thought.

I walked to my room. When I reached my destination I finished my donut. I open the door. The room was dark, so I turned them on. "ACK! Too bright!" I covered my eyes, then opened them. That hurt.

I walked to my closet, putting on my pajamas. "Finally, I can rest." I stretched my back. Hearing my bones crack. "Ahh~ That felt good."

I went to charge my phone on my table. Turning on, I read the time. '9: 12. Well, time to go to bed.' I turned the lights off. Climbing the bed, getting comfortable. "(Siggghhh) Good night, Mr. Moon"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Good night little girl~"

"WHAT THE FU-!"

Stella out^^
Feb 20, 23 - Edited: 2/22/23