Happy Valentines day!

Happy Valentines Day everybody!!
I hope your having a great time with your partner
If not, then don't be sad
(Just you and me, I don't have a valentine partner T^T)
But I though 'hey, why don't I make a book about Spinel and (Y/N) having a great time on
Valentine's Day
So enjoy this chapter
(And no, it won't be part of the book, if your wondering)
________________________________________________

(Y/N) POV

'Uggh, It's Valentines Day, and you know what that means? I'm gonna see people having a great time with their partner' I was walking to Stevens house. Seeing people with their partner walking by, remembering that I'm all alone, with no one.

I walk to the door, knocking.

Knock, knock, knock

I knock three time. Steven opens the door.

"Oh, (Y/N), I didn't know you where coming by today" Steven was surprise to see me.

"Yeah, sorry for not calling, but umm, what are you going to do today?" I ask Steven. I went to his house today to hang out, but he might have plans with Connie or something.

"Sorry (Y/N), but I'll hang out with Connie today" Steven said with sorry on his face.

'Knew it'
"It's fine. I should of called and ask, I'll go now. Bye" I waved at Steven, ready to leave.
But I got stopped by Steven.

"Wait, (Y/N)!" Steven called my name.

I look at him, confuse. "Hmm?"

"Would you like to hangout with Spinel?" Steven asked me.

I blush at the name. I thought for a minute. 'It would be fun, and I won't feel lonely. And since it's Valentines Day I could confess my love for her.' I smile at my plan. "I'll love that actually" I smiled at Steven.

"Great! Come on inside, I'll leave you there." Steven moved out of the way, letting me inside. I thanked him. Steven was leading me the way to the warp pad. When inside, Steven teleported us to Homeworld.
We see Blue Diamond walking inside the throne room.

"Oh, Steven, it's so nice to see you today," Said Blue Diamond. Blue looked behind Steven, seeing me. I wave at her. "Oh, you bought your friend here" Blue kneel down to be on our leve. "What brings you here?"

"Hello Blue, we came here to see Spinel. You know where she is right now?" Steven talked to Blue Diamond.

"Yes, I know where she is. She is at Pinks room, oh sorry, I meant Spinels room." Blue answere Stevens question, pointing at the direction.

"Great, thank you Blue." Steven looks at me. "I'll leave you here, do you know where is Spinels room right?"

"Yes Steven. I know where her room is" I told Steven.

"I can let Blue Pearl direct her if she forgets." Blue reassure Steven.

"Thank you Blue. Ok I'll trust you on this..You'll be fine by your self, right?" Steven said, worried.

I giggled at Steven's Worry. "Yes Steven, I'll be fine. Now go have fun with your girlfriend." I tease Steven.

"We are not together (Y/N)" Steve gave me a deadpan look.