Chapter 12 - The Earth is saved!

Hello my dear readers!
We are almost done with this book
I might continue with this book if you guys would like
or
Make a One-shot book
Whatever you guys chose
Or you would like me to do another x Reader...

Anyways, here is another chapter!

Enjoy^^
————————————————————————————————

~Authors POV~

(A am too lazy to write about the fight between Steven and Spinel. ><)

Steven stands up, not a glance of tiredness.

"All that stuff's easy for you to say. When you change, you change for the better. When I change, I change for the worse!" Spinel said. Spinel jumps at Steven, fist ready to hit him.

Steven puts his shield in front of him, protecting him from Spinel punches.

"I used to be just not good enough! Just not good enough for Pink, but now-now...I'm not good at all!" Spinel punches the shield harder. Making the heart gem of the injector break underneath them.

Spinel started to laugh, but it sounded like she was crying. "That's funny, right? A-At least (Y/N) found me entertaining. She actually liked me, didn't she?" Spinel started to cry.  "What am I doing? Why do I wanna hurt you so bad?" Spinel hides her face with her hands. "I'm supposed to be a friend. I just wanna be a friend."

Steven, seeing it wasn't dangerous, lets his shield disappear. Spinel backed away from Steven. "Spinel." Steven tried to say. There was light coming underneath them, making them gasp in surprise. The light became brighter, until it exploded.

The people and gems saw the explosion from Little Homeworld. "Steven!" Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst were worried about what could happen to Steven.

Rocks fell to the floor from the explosion. A Pink bubble appears from the dust. Inside the bubble were Steven and Spinel. Steven holding Spinel on the waist.

They touched the ground safe and sound. Steven made the bubble disappear. "Oh, no, no, no, no, no. What did I do? I've wrecked everything." Spinel and Steven looked at the destruction of the explosion.

"Well, that's one way to get rid of your injector." Steven Said.

"But what about the poison? What about the planet? What about your happily ever after?" Spinel said.

"There's no such thing as happily ever after. I'll always have more work to do." Explained Steven.

Spinel looked down, feeling guilty. Steven holds his hand down for Spinel. Spinel grabbed Stevens hand, lifting her up. "I'm sorry." Spinel apologies.

"Steven!" Connie called out.
"Are you alive? If not, you don't mind me keeping the house." (Y/N) jokes the last part of her sentence.

"Connie? (Y/N)?" Steven heard his friends yelling .

"Steven!" Connie called for the last time.
"Scream so we can know you're still alive and know your location!" (Y/N) screamed.

"Connie, (Y/N)!" Steven called out for them.

"Huh, it did work" (Y/N) laugh, not expecting Steven to listen to her.