Chapter 8 - Spinel!

——————————————————————————————————
Question of the day!
A genie gives you three wishes.
What are they?

My Answer:
1. Have one whole weekend with each of my favorite fictional characters.
2. My phone battery won't ever die
3. Have a good sleep schedule...
——————————————————————————————————

Ok I'll let you guys read the chapter.

Enjoy^^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N)?" - Vanessa called me, but I didn't answer.

"Are you there?" - Noah

"I-I" I didn't know what to say. I felt hot tears falling from my eyes. "I ca-" Before I can finish my sentence, I see a pink blurry figure running away from my side. I yelp in surprise, not expecting that.

"What happened?! Are you ok!?" Vanessa and Noah ask, concerned for my safety.

"Umm" I then see Steven leave the building, riding Lion. Looking for Spinel. "I'll call you guys later."

The two siblings: "W-Wait!"

I hung up the call and ran to Steven.
"Steven! What happened?"

"(Y/N)! Did you see Spinel run by?" Steven asks, worried.

"Yes! But I got to know what happened there." I told Steven, worried about what could happen to Spinel without me by her side.

"Uggh, here" Steven helped me get on top of Lion. "I'll tell you what happens if you tell me where she ran."

"Deal" - (Y/N)

——————Time Skip——————

Steven and I saw a light shine on Steven's garden house. "That might be her." I told Steven.

We got out of Lion. "Go find Connie. We need all hands on deck. Come on (Y/N)!"

"Right behind you!" - (Y/N)

Lion made a portal to Connie. Steven and I walked to his house.

Walking to the place, we see Spinel crying on the warp pad.

"What's wrong, Spins?" I asked her, walking to her side. The only response I got from her was sobbing. The sight of her, broken, like that made my heart break. "Oh, baby" I whisper, hugging her tight.

"I just started getting these feelings flooding back to me." Spinel holds her head in pain.

"That's—That's good." Steven walkes to Spinel. "I need you to remember." Steven holds her shoulders. "If you don't, something really bad will happen to me and my home. Please, think!"

"Do you remember the garden?" I ask Spinel.

"The Garden?" - Spinel

"Is anything coming back to you?" - Steven

It looks like she remembered something, she was smiling, but it then turned to a frown.