Chapter 27

This is going to be in 2nd or 3rd POV

You walked to the forest to think to yourself. You left Kiko in the house to look around. You can't shake the feeling that you're missing something. Did you leave the oven on? No, you didn't use it. Is it something you left in your house?

You check your purse/pockets and list the things you have. You didn't forget anything there. What could it be? You walked more to the forest thinking of things you could have forgotten. Since your head was down you didn't notice the tree in front of you and bumped on it. "Ouch! What the-?" You stood up and cleaned your bottom. "I should be more careful where I'm walking. I'm craving for (Favorite Ice cream). I hope I remember the way to get out" You walked back to your house to get your money. Maybe that's what you forgot. On the way back you felt the feeling of being watched. But you shake it off, thinking it must be one of the animals.

Behind a tree there stood a big orange gem. The gem was in their nose. They were looking at you with disgust in their eyes. The orange gem let out a grunt once seeing you leaving.

-Time skip-

You happily lick your cold ice cream. A sound of satisfaction came out of you. You were walking to Steven's house, wanting to hang out with him and Amethyst. It's been a while since you hung out with her. You already texted kiko that you'll be visiting a friend and food will be in the fridge if they are hungry.

You happily walked to Steven's house, a hop on your steps, and eating your delicious ice cream. The sun is at a perfect decree to be outside and be with friends. Taking a swim in the beach or going to the arcade, going to Funand. You should take Kiko to those activities later. This is going to be a great day for you.

Once you reach Steven's house you see Greg running out of the house. He had a wearied out look on his face. "Good morning Mr. Greg-" You greeted him but he ran away. That's weird. "Okay, nice seeing you?" You said with confusion, licking your ice cream at the end. You shake it off and walk up the stairs. You let yourself in without knocking. "Buenos días familia!-(Good morning family!)" You yelled out but once you saw three pink gems that looked like Rose Quartz you froze. You start to choke on the last piece of ice cream you just ate. You were looking at the one that had the same hairstyle as Steven's mom.

 You were looking at the one that had the same hairstyle as Steven's mom

(Art not mine! Credits to the owner :)

Now you understand why Greg ran away. Once they all heard you choking they turned their head to your way. Now all attention is on you. Steven ran to you, worried in his face.

"(Y/N)! Are you alright? Put your hands up! I'll get you some water!" He ran to the kitchen to get you a glass of water. You did as he asked and put your hands up high. Pearl came running to your back and started hitting you on the back.

"Just breathe, (Y/N)! Just breathe!" Pear yelled out. Steven came to your side and waited for you to stop choking. You started to get your breathing correct and stopped choking. You grabbed the glass of water, saying thanks. "Thank you guys" You gulp the water in one sip.