Chapter 20 - Dinner time

(Y/N) POV
"Ahh! I got killed by something!" Spinel screamed. I laughed hard, tears appearing on my eyes. Me and Spinel were playing Minecraft. A creeper walked up to Spinel while she was looking in her inventory. When she hear the hissing from the creeper it was to late for her to find the source of the sound, it exploded, killing her. She was disappointed that she died. "Do-don't worry Spinel, Y-you respawn" I told her, still laughing. I helped her to find the village where I was waiting for her. We have been playing for 2 hours. I looked at the clock, it was 4:30 pm. I should make dinner now. I stood up from the couch and stretched my arms up. "Be right back Spinel," I was going to walk away when I felt a hand grabbed mine. I looked down to See Spinel worried face. "Where are you going?" She said. "I'm going to make food" I told her. "Can I come with you" Spinel pleaded. How can I say no to that face. "*Sigh* You can come with me" Spinel had a big smile at hearing that. I stopped the game and walked to the kitchen, Spinel following me. I told her to sit on the chair and wait till the food is ready. As I was making dinner I talked to Spinel. "Are you having fun, Spinel?" I asked her. She had a big smile on her face. "I am having fun. I love watching that movie and playing that game, even though I died from that green thing" I laughed at the last part. When I was done making (Food choice) I grabbed plates to put on the food and serve us. I put the plate in front of Spinel. I grabbed my plate and plot myself to the chair. When I was going to put the food on my mouth I saw that Spinel was looking at me and not eating. Is the food not good or...I'm so dumb. "Here let me show you how you eat (Food choice)" I grabbed the Spoon/Fork and showed Spinel how to get the food and put it on your mouth. She followed my movements and try (food choice). Her face exploded when the food touched her taste buds. "Hmmm! This is good!" I blushed at the complement. "It's not that good, but it is your fist real food you so it's understandable" Spinel grabbed a hand full of (Food choice) and ate it all up. I haven't even eat my food and Spinel already finished hers. She asked for more and I gladly gave her more. Let's just say she ate the hole food and I ate just one plate. "What is this called anyways?" She asked me. "Oh, it's called (food choice)" Spinel's face showed amazement. "(Food choice) taste good!" I giggled at her cuteness. "Now that we finished our dinner what do you want to do? Do you still want to play or do something els? Sorry if I'm asking the same question over and over again" I scratched me neck, felling like I'm annoying her with that question. Probably I am annoying you guys. "Oh no, I don't mind you asking the same question over and over again" I sigh out of relief. Then I thought of something we could do together. "I know what we can do!" I screamed out. I might of scared her because she jumped from my outburst. "S-Sorry about that" I nervously chuckled. "But what do you think if we go to the forest to walk around?"
March 20, 2023