Chapter 2 - Who is she?

Sorry it took long to post this chapter. I was in school and I was in a party.
But the good think is I could post now.

Question of the day!

What are your favorite candy's?
Mine are Hershey's, Peanut Butter M&M's!

Alright, the moment you guys been waiting for!
(Drums please!)

Chapter 2!!

Ok I'll let you guys read now.
Enjoy!!

Author POV

Author POV

"Hey! Are you Steven Universe?" The gem told Steven.

"Umm...Yes?" - Steven

(Y/N) looked at Steven with a 'Are you serious' look. Steven lets out a nervous chuckle seeing her friend's face.
"Perfect~" - The mysterious gem then smirks. The mysterious gem then stretches her pinky, making a shape like a horn, letting out a trumpet sound. The injector then went down.

"Move!" - Garnet grabbed Amethyst and started running. (Y/N) hold Steven's hand and run out of the way too, pearl right behind them. The injector then went inside of the Earth.
"Hey! nice park job, dingus." Amethyst yelled at the gem.
The injector injects the Earth with it's pink liquid into the Earth, but just a small bit.

The gem jumps out on top of the injector and goes down. We could see where her gem was located on her chest and shaped like a heart.

The pink gem looked at the Crystal Gems and smirked. "(Chuckles) Well, well, well, well, well!  Lemme get a look at the menagerie."

The pink gem stretches her hand into a mini telescope and looks at Amethyst.
"You must be Amethyst."
"You must be Garnet"
"And Pink Diamond's Pearl. Wow. She took you with her. Isn't that just...Swell?"
The pink gem made a grimace face.

"It can't be." -Pearl
Pearl looked at the gem in surprise and worry.

"(Laughing) Oh, but it can be, and it is. I got a new style (moves her pigtails) and a few new toys (hits the injector) that are gonna put an end to your happily ever after once and for all!" - Pink gem
The gem yelled. Steven ran up in front, (Y/N) right behind him.

"Whoa. Whoa. Th-this has got to be a misunderstanding." - Steven
The hybrid tried reasoning with her.

"Yeah! In case you haven't heard, he established peace across the—." (Y/N)

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard!  I've had your little message to the universe on loop!" - Pink gem
The pink gem stretches her leg, kicking Steven right in the face.

"Steven!" - (Y/N)
(Y/N) hurriedly went to her friend's side checking if he was fine.

The crystal gems seeing this, they let out their weapons ready to attack the pink gem. "I just love that part" - The pink gem reattached her leg. "Where Pink Diamond spends the rest of her days on this nowhere planet" The pink gem twisted her arms. "(Laughing) With a bunch of...nobodies."