Chapter 21 - A Walk On The Forest

3rd POV
The (Hair color) girl closed the door from her house and locked it. She turned at the pink gem in front of her and smiled, grabbing her hand. The pink gem gladly grabbed the human girl hands. As the two walked to the forest in silent, (Y/N) thought of something to talk to the gem. "Hey Spinel, what do you think of living on Earth?" (Y/N) looked at the with a hopeful expression. Spinel looked at the human girl with surprise on her face. Spinel have had thought of living on Earth, but she is scared if the gems knew what she did to the Earth and with Steven. Will they shatter her if they found out? Will the Diamonds shatter her if they found out. Do they know that she was the one who almost destroyed the Earth? Spinel felt a hand on her cheek. It felt warm. She looked up and found pretty (Eye color) eyes looking at her magenta ones. Those eyes held a mix of softness and sadness. How those eyes calmed her. She hear the person who had those eyes talk in a worry voice. "Spinel calmed down, I'm here. Shhh, don't cry, everything is fine" (Y/N) hugged her and hold Spinel in her arms. Spinel felt small tear fall down from her eyes. She hugged the human girl in order to find comfort. They stood there for a while, not saying a word, just staying in each other arms. But after a few minutes (Y/N) talked again. "Do you want to go back?" The (hair color) hair girl whispered. Spinel didn't mean to disturbed her walk with the girl. Spinel shake her head no. The girl smiled softly at Spinel and hugged her a little more. The girl left the hug, making the gem to want more of the warmth she felt. Softly, the girl grabbed the gems hand and started walking to who knows where. As they were walking, Spinel looked at the hand holding her. She smiled, liking the feeling she felt on her body. It was new for her, but she liked the feeling. Spinel didn't understand what she felt. She was going to figure it out one day. Maybe she should talk to Steven about it. The sun started to set down making the sky a orange color. (Y/N) knew she had to returned Spinel to the Diamonds, but she wished she didn't. She liked the company from the gem. But Spinel needs to go back to them and she knew it. "Hey Spinel, we have to go to Stevens house" The girl looked at the gem with sadness on her eyes, but the gem didn't notice. The gem didn't question it and nodded. They started to walk to Stevens house. The human girl started to think on how to convince Spinel to leave her with the Diamonds. She was thinking to much that she didn't notice that they were in front of Stevens house. She knocked at the door. They waited for a while until the boy opened the door. "Oh, hey (Y/N), Spinel" Steven waved. I waved at him back with nervousness, "Hi". This was going to be hard. Steven let the girls in. "Are you ready to leave, Spinel?" The boy asked. Spinel looked at Steven with confusion. "What do you mean?" Steven looked at (Y/N) with nervousness. "I didn't tell her" (Y/N) told the hybrid boy. (Y/N) looked at Spinel and grabbed both of her shoulders. "Spinel your going with Steven and he will take you with the Diamonds or your room" (Y/N) smiled at Spinel, trying to not scare the gem. "Will you come with?" The Pink gem told the (eye color) girl. (Y/N) started to sweat a little bit. "I have to go home Spinel. But don't you worry Spinel, I'll see you tomorrow!" (Y/N) hugged the pink gem and said her goodbyes. Steven grabbed the gems shoulder. "Come on Spinel, I think the Diamonds missed you" The boy walked to the warp pad with the pink gem. Spinel looked at the human girl with sadness. "Are you going to visit me tomorrow" Spinel asked. The (hair color) girl nodded her head. "I will see you tomorrow" (Y/N) sadly waved at the gem who waved back. When they both warped to Homeworld the girl walked to the door and headed to her house. Sky already dark but she liked to walk in the peaceful night.
March 21, 2023