Strategy

Shigaraki's thumbs pressed harder into the joints of your hips as you screamed and gripped his hands. It was all you could do to relieve pressure from his grip.

"I don't know who's hurting more..." Shigaraki said through a laugh. "You or..." You looked at Shigaraki as he grinned looking at Deku who's eyes were tearing up as he laid helpless on his stomach."Izuku Midoriya?"

You breathed heavily as you screamed out as loud as you could, getting all the stress and fear out as your released Shigaraki's hands. His quirk slowly decaying your suit then your undergarments and starting on your skin.

You grabbed his hair as he looked at Deku. Breathing through the pain as you saw Endeavor and Shoto running towards you and Shigaraki.

Shigaraki looked at you through his hair but didn't register what was happening until both your feet planted firmly on his upper thighs, kicking off as your wings pulled you into the air.

Holding his hair as tightly as your could, you felt his hands let go. You flew as high as your tired wings would take you, threw him up into the air, rolled a wing up, punched him high into the air and then...

"DEKU! Get him higher! Now!" Endeavor screamed as Deku used black whip from his mouth and threw himself into the air, passing you in momentum, and grabbing Shigaraki and throwing him as high as he could get him.

Shoto launched Endeavor into the air, looking at you as you caught Deku. "GET OUT OF THE WAY! Grab Bakugo and the others!" Shoto screamed as Endeavor flew towards Shigaraki.

"Plus Ultra!" Endeavor began as you flew down, not even thinking about how tired your wings were and grabbing Bakugo and flying in front of Aizawa, LockLock, and water gun man.

You wing stiffening like sheets of thick metal and growing in height and length as they made a ballistics wall. "Rip-off Ballistic Feather Wall!" You screamed as a sort of confirmation to Endeavor as he grabbed Shigaraki in a tight hug.

"Prominence Burn!" Endeavor yelled loudly as his flames overtook his and Shigaraki's body. Burning bright as Shoto barely made it behind the wall. Making ice to keep all of you cool as you took care of Deku, Bakugo, and even Shoto's wounds before yours despite Deku insisting you take care of yourself first.

"I'm fine, Deku." You continued as sweat dripped down your forehead, your stubby wings flapping just a bit to cool you down.

"You're not fine. Shigaraki grabbed you! He could have-" You coved Deku's mouth.

"We don't have time to think about that. We have to defeat him. You know that." You took your hand away and smiled. "Now if you want to help me..." You said as you placed your left over feathers on your decayed wounds. "Smile. Your smile always cheers me up. Better than All Night's smile." You laughed a bit.

Deku stared at you for a moment before smiling back. You hugged him despite him not being able to hug you back and looked out from behind the wall once the light subsided.