Shigaraki - Snails Pace

Shigaraki closed the door to your room as you screamed his name. His face colored with a soft red hue as he sat the chair by your door and walked to the bar in the two story Victorian home he had practically stolen from an old frail man with Spinner and Dabi.

Dabi saw his face as he entered the bar room, watching him sit down as he picked a whiskey glass up and looked over at him.

"Let the UA students go that you have. And hang that purple runts body beside All Might's statue." Shigaraki said as he looked across the bar at the bottles of alcohol.

"You're just letting them go?" Dabi asked as he sat one stool away from him. "Why the change of heart? I thought we were gonna kill them like you said then corner Deku and kill-"

"I know what I said, Dabi." Shigaraki interrupted as he looked at him from the corner of his eye. "We don't need them anymore. I have a new plan."

"What new plan?" Dabi said as he turned to him.

"I'm gonna break her." Shigaraki stated as he drank the last of his whiskey. "I am going to make this one thing mine and I am going to show Izuku Midoriya just how much he failed her as he did Bakugo and the rest of the world."

"Break her?" Dabi said as he stood up. "Is that why you had that school boy blush on your face when you walked in? You're falling for her?"

Shigaraki looked back at Dabi, resentment in his eyes. "This is not me going soft. Touya Todoroki. This is me enjoying the full extent of being the villain I've always desired being."

"Okay fine. How exactly are you going to break her?" Dabi said crossing him arms.

"At a snails pace. Slow. Little by little. Right up until she's excited to see me. When she's excited to see the very thing that could've killed Izuku Midoriya. That's when she's broken." Shigaraki grinned widely as he looked at Dabi. "Now Go release the brats. They're part of this plan too."

Dabi sighed. "Fine. I'll release them." He groaned as he walked out and closed the door rather loudly behind him.