Savior

You put on an oversized hoodie that Shigaraki had brought you a few days ago and a pair of sweatpants. That's it. You sat on the bed, waiting for him to come back in. The more time that went by the more impatient you became.

Eventually after what felt like an hour passed, you got up and walked to the door. Going to open it until the door burst open. Downstairs you heard Shigaraki screaming for you to leave but in front of you, Deku stood in his torn up suit.

You stepped back. Not having expected that the one night you finally forgot about Izuku, Deku... the one night you were just admitting to yourself that you were falling in love with Shigaraki would be the very night that Izuku Midoriya would just decide to save you.

"I... Izuku?" You said softly as Deku reached out towards you but you stepped back.

"Y/N. Come with me. We need to go." He said as he looked at you, concern in his eyes and rage replacing that concern as he saw your clothes on the floor. "Did he..."

"What..." You stood there stunned as you swallowed.

"Young Midoriya! Grab her and get out of there! Snipe and Hound Dog are struggling to keep Shigaraki and the others down!" You heard All Night's voice from Deku's mask.

You could react fast enough nor decide quick enough. You wanted to tell Deku to leave but the moment he grabbed you and picked you up, you lost your words. He ran downstairs using his quirk to quicken his movements as he passed Shigaraki, Dabi, Spinner, and some other villains.

You and Shigaraki locked eyes and for that moment... you saw Shigaraki fight with every ounce of strength he had to try and grab you.

But Deku was too fast. Before you knew it, Deku was sitting you on a hospital bed and you were surrounded by doctors and nurses. Deku was ushered out of the room and you were being searched, examined, questioned. Overwhelmed.