Breaking News

Day 1

The next day after Shigaraki had told you his terms, he walked into the room rather quickly. Metal jangling as he pushed you onto your stomach suddenly. You began to beg and ask what was wrong as he cuffed your wrists and cut the rope from your arms, giving you just a tiny bit more freedom.

He pulled you to your feet and as he let you go you struggled to stand. You heard a tv flicker on as he walked behind you.

"Breaking News!" A news reporter began as Shigaraki walked behind you, in blindfolded you and forced you to watch the tv.

On the screen, the reporter showed photos of Jiro, Momo, and Mina being wheeled into the hospital on stretchers. All looking pretty badly burned and beaten. The next scene showing Mineta's blurred corpse laying at the foot of the All Might statue.

"Yet again, heroes have failed to protect our children! Minoru Mineta was found burned to death by the villain revealed to be Enji Todoroki, the Number 1 Hero: Endeavor's previously thought dead oldest son - Touya Todoroki. Along with Minoru Mineta... Momo Yaoyorozu, Mina Ashido, and Kyouka Jiro we're found unconscious and burned in different parts of the city surrounding UA High Schoo—"

Shigaraki put your blindfold back on and turned the tv down as you breathed heavily. "Y... You actually... killed... and hurt..." You started to panic until Shigaraki's hand wrapped around your neck and backed you into a closet or maybe a dresser.

"If you piss me off I will have them killed. Live on the news. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes!" You said quickly as you heard Shigaraki snicker.

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow." He said, letting you go. You heard the door to the room close as you leaned against the wardrobe or dresser.