Consent

Day 3

Shigaraki walked in the next afternoon. You shot up in the bed, expecting your wings to be back to their full growth but being sorely mistaken.

"What... uh... what did you do to my wings after you fixed them?" You asked plainly as you heard him sit just across from you in that damn chair again.

"I stopped them from regenerating. When I can trust you, I'll consider reactivating the regenerative cells in your body." Shigaraki stated as he took a deep breath.

"Oh... O-Okay..." You said softly as you felt Shigaraki's weight transition the bed.

You felt him crawl closer and closer to you until you realized he had crawled behind you. By the time you realized, Shigaraki's hand snaked it's way up your spine. You didn't move or so much as twitch until his hand got to the bare base of your wings.

You tried not to show any physical signs that the area was sensitive but he grabbed onto your wings and rubbed in top bends of your wing making you shiver a bit. "You... don't have anymore hostages... besides me right?" You asked trying to change whatever subject was on his mind as he let go of your wings and moved your hair from your neck.

"Just you." He said plain as he got close to your neck, right at your shoulder and pressed his lips against your skin as you swallowed hard.

"You haven't hurt..." You moved your shoulders a bit trying to ignore him and make conversation. "Deku right? I haven't... seen him..."

"I haven't touched him." Shjgaraki said softly as he kissed up your neck, his arms wrapping around you and pulled you back against him.

"Shigaraki."

"Yes?"

"I... uh..."

"If you want me to stop, I'll stop. If you want me to leave, I'll leave." Shigaraki said, his head against yours. "You're my small winged treasure. As long as you don't try to leave, I'll respect whatever you do want me to do or don't want me to do."

You grew speechless as you heard him. Losing you words so badly you didn't even speak when he uncuffed you. He took your hands into his and held them. But you couldn't see the grin plastered on his face as he spoke.

"Do you want to lay down? Nothing else, just lay down." He asked as he let go of one of your hands and moved the hair in your face behind your ear.

You only realized after he asked just how tired and weak you actually were. And for some reason, after he reassured you he would be respectful you felt... safer... around him?

"I... would like to lay down..." You said softly as he nodded and laid you on your side, him behind you with his arms wrapped protectively around your waist.

"I'll get your food tomorrow morning. The shake is all I could bring this morning." Shigaraki said as you closed your eyes, nodding a bit in his grasp.