Catching Up

"So... about the ankle bracelet." You started out as Izuku looked up at you from eating some ramen from the hospital cafeteria.

The hospital still had you under observation. You'd be "free" for about three days now. Every night you slept you dreamed of Shigaraki or something to do with Shigaraki and it was maddening. Especially sitting in this small room with nothing to do.

"Oh... uh..." Izuku looked at the ankle bracelet as he sipped the juice in his ramen. "They said I could go 4 places... School, Dorms, Hospital, and Mom's house." He scratched his head as he looked at you.

"Not my place?" You frowned as he laughed.

"You live in the dorms now remember? I even remember that." Izuku smiled as you gasped.

"Wait really? No way! When???" You smiled wide and excited. A concerned look growing on Izuku's face before you cut the act and started laughing. "I'm joking! I remember. You look so worried, Izuku." You chuckled.

He sighed and laughed a bit before taking a deep breath. "I don't know why that scared me. You had no bodily injuries."

"You worry that bad about me?" You smiled softly at him as he peeled an apple for you at your bedside that he had put aside after bringing the ramen up to share with you.

"Of course I do, Y/N. I have since the day I met you." Izuku smiled at you as took a deep breath. Almost a sigh of relief hearing that.

I'd burn the world down to save you, Y/N.

Shigaraki's voice still echoed in your head, you felt his hands on your. Daydreaming as you stared off into space until Izuku touched your hand. "Y/N?"

"Hm?" You looked over at Izuku. "Yeah?"

He sat the peeled apple on your bedside and smiled at you. "Here's the apple... what do you want to do once you're released from the hospital?"

You laughed as Izuku stared at you. For a few seconds all you can do is laugh until you finally calm down enough to speak. "Izuku... you have an ankle bracelet on... All we're gonna be able to do is sit and watch movies!" You cackled as Izuku laughed with you.

"We can always walk around UA." He chuckled as he stood up and kissed your forehead.