Hawks - Interrogation

Hawks flung Monoma into the school water fountain. "You are going to jail for a long time Monoma. But first you're gonna tell me where Y/N is."

"I don't know!" Monoma yelled sitting up in the fountain soaked to the bone.

"Like hell you don't! Do you know how much Y/N has been through?! Do you even care?! You weren't there during the war! You didn't see what happened to Deku or Y/N or Bakugo! Or me!" Hawks yelled as he threw a stiffened feather into Monoma's leg.

Tokiyami landed behind Hawks and grabbed him arm. "Sir! You need to calm down."

"I can't!" Hawks screamed as he lunged at Monoma and slammed him into the ground outside the fountain. "You were there to protect her!"

"Why!?" Monoma screamed. "Why was I there to protect someone from Class 1-A!? They're suppose to be good enough to protect the-"

Monoma was cut off by Hawks' foot colliding with his jaw. "This has nothing to do with high school! You could have gotten Y/N killed! Do you even understand that!?" Hawks grabbed Monoma by his shirt collar and pulled him up to his face. "Y/N could be dead! God only know what she's went through if she is dead!"

Hawks punched Monoma and continued yelling. "Shigaraki is a monster! A monster, MONOMA!" He grabbed Monoma's hair and pulled him up, staring him in the eyes behind UA High School as Principal Nezu and two other teachers ran out. "She could be held for years. She could be raped. Beaten. Quirk taken. Wings cut off. Do you even UNDERSTAND THAT!?"

"Mr. Hawks!" Principal Nezu yelled as Tokiyami and a teacher grabbed Hawks and pulled him away from Monoma as he screamed and yelled.

-

"You do not have authority to assault students no matter what they've done, Hawks!" Principal Nezu yelled in his office.

"He got a student, my work/study, kidnapped!" Hawks yelled back.

"Hawks-"

"I let her get kidnapped, Nezu!" Hawks yelled, his voice breaking as he took his visor off and slammed it on the table. Tears falling on the back of his hand. "I... let her get kidnapped... I could've had her... stay with me and I... I didn't because... the missions I was assigned... assigned to..." Hawks knelt down, crying as he covered his face. "I thought... I thought that it'd be too hard... for her to be with me..."