Say No

This chapter contains actions that could be disturbing to some readers. Read at your own discretion.

-

Over the last few days, you had regrettably grown closer to Shigaraki. You tried to play into his game but at some point you slipped and you knew it was only a matter of time before he figured it out.

The last 2 days, he slept with you in your bed. Every day and every night he respected your boundaries and every time you said no to an action or asked him to leave.

You still couldn't look him in the eye. Not because he scared you but simply because whenever you looked him in the eyes, you could feel yourself pulling farther and farther away from Izuku.

You were falling for the man that hurt you. That changed Izuku. That killed people. And God you hated yourself for it. You hated that you enjoyed spending time with him. That his laugh made you laugh.

When you weren't fighting him, you enjoyed his company. When you weren't enemies, he respected you. He... made you happy.

You were blind to the fact you were still his hostage.

-

Day 15 - Late Evening.

You and Shigaraki were watching a new movie he had brought home. When it ended, you crawled out of bed and went to the restroom. Assuming Shigaraki had fallen asleep since he hadn't responded in a while.

When you walked out, Shigaraki was standing just a few steps away from the bathroom door. His shirt laying on the floor as he turned to look at you. "I thought you had fallen asleep." He said as he stretched.

"I thought you were asleep." You replied, a blush creeped across your face as you walked towards Shigaraki, keeping your head down as to avoid eye contact and anything else.

Shigaraki's hand stopped you just as you were about to pass him, turning you towards him as he faced you. "You know... it's been about a week and a half... Over that time I've noticed something about you." He said as his hand took your chin and made you look at him.

You locked eyes with him as he smirked. "...what's that?" You said softly as his other hand rested against your side, pulling you closer.

"You can't bare to look me in the eyes." He said quietly as he got closer to you.

You swallowed, forcing yourself to pull away from him as he laughed a bit. You sat on the bed as he walked in front of you. "I've never been very good at eye contact with anyone. I... It's... a bad habit..." You lied as he leaned down. His white hair falling in his face.

"Look at me." He said softly as his hand pressed against the tops of your legs, gently but firmly enough to keep you in place.

You swallowed hard as you slowly looked up at him. Eventually locking your eyes back with his. As you stayed in eye contact with him, he moved closer slowly. His lips getting closer and closer to yours.

You could feel this breaths as he got closer. You tried to keep eye contact but just as you closed your eyes, you felt Shigaraki's lips press against yours.