Shigaraki - A Caged Bird

"Yo, Shigaraki." Dabi's voice filled the room as Shigaraki looked over his shoulder.

"What is it Dabi?" He asked as he sipped on his drink.

Dabi walked over and dropped you on the table, your unconscious limp body falling over the table. Electrocution marks burned into your skin as your hair draped over your face.

Shigaraki looked at you, a grin growing on his face as he moved the hair out of your face. For a moment he paused as he stared at your face, his hand tracing over your face. He looked back at Dabi and smiled.

"Good job, Dabi. Did you clip her wings?" Shigaraki asked as his hand went through your hair.

"Yep. Broke them in every major bone I could find. They won't heal for a good couple months so have fun with that." Dabi said as he threw you over his shoulder and looked at Shigaraki. "Where am I putting her?"

Shigaraki stood up and led Dabi to a room with nothing but a bed, bathroom, tv, and desk. "In here. Just tie her up and toss her in the floor." Shigaraki crossed his arms, leaning against the door as he watched Dabi restrain you.

"Blindfold her too. I don't want her to so much as see until I'm ready to grant that to her." Shigaraki spoke sternly as Dabi chuckled and did just as told. Blindfolding your eyes.