TWO

I know when it's getting bad again once I start to push everyone away unintentionally. I don't mean to at all but that's the way it works for me.

"Yo Keira! Start getting ready!" Sam jumped from the stairs with Kat behind him.

"Alright alright!" I stood up from the chair I was sat in before running upstairs.

I went straight into my closet and grabbed the closest dress I could find which happened to be a red tight one. I put it against my body and looked in the mirror, it didn't help the thoughts going through my head so I just throw it onto the bed. After picking a few outfits out and hating them I sat on my bed and groaned.

I went to my drawer and pulled out a joint, before I could even grab the lighter there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Keira you ready?" Sam called.

"No!" I sighed as he opened my door.

"You're not getting high before a party!" He snatched the joint out my hand and placed it on my bedside.

"Sam!" I cried out.

"Keira!" He mocked me, looking at the dresses in my bed, "What's wrong with these?"

"Every time I look at them I wanna take that lighter and burn them!" I pointed at the lighter beside the joint he placed down.

"What about jeans?" Kat asked from the doorway.

"How the fuck do you keep appearing at the doorways without me seeing?" I laughed.

"No idea! But come here!" She went to my closet and grabbed my wrist, pulling me up, "Put on these ripped jeans with these underneath and then this top!" He pulled out a bunch of my clothes and put them in my hands, "And then wear the jacket you got on now along with the jewellery!"

"Fuck you Sam this is my girlfriend now!" I smiled.

Kat laughed as Sam rolled his eyes, "Just go get changed! Corey and all is waiting for us! Come on Kat!" He held her hand and they left my room. My door closed and I could hear them talk, "See? I told you she'd like you!"

"Yeah yeah no need to rub it in!" Kat giggled.

I listened to them walk away, did Kat really care if I liked her? That's sweet. She seems amazing, I love her already. I finally got changed, (Outfit above chapter name) and walked downstairs.

"You look amazing!" Kat squealed.

My confidence went up so quickly when she said this, I thanked her and we went to Sam's car. We drove to Colby's house, it was huge and was already full of people. He was popular so I wasn't really surprised.

"Ok you ready? Your first actual party!" Sam smiled.

"I've been to parties asshole! Just ones with less jocks and more druggies!" I stepped out.

"What when?!" He exclaimed.

"Almost every weekend! Why did you think I was always moody on Sundays?!" I laughed, walking alongside him and Kat.

"I don't know!"

"I was hungover!" I pushed him and little as we went in.

"Sam!" We heard someone call, our heads turn and we saw Colby, Sam's best friend.

"Hey Colby!" Sam beamed, "Keira go play!" He said like I was a child.

"Fuck you Sam! Where's all the drinks?" I turned to Colby.

"In the kitchen..." He replied, staring at me.

"Thanks..." I said slowly as I walked off.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed myself the first drink I could find. The only way I'll get through this is drunk. I leaned on counter sipping the drink when a guy came over and stood beside me.

"Hey!" He smiled.

"Hi!" I replied nicely, looking around for Sam.

"So what's your name?" He tilted his head.

But before I could answer someone came up from behind me, "Dude that's Sam's sister!" I turned around and saw Colby.

"Oh shit really?" He looked at me, "They look nothing alike!"

"Yeah no shit..." I said sarcastically as he walked off.

"I saw you were a bit uncomfortable...that's Corey he flirts with everyone!" Colby laughed a little before pouring drink next to me.

"That's Corey?! He looks so different from when school ended!" I exclaimed, school ended a week ago which was kinda surprising on how one person can change so much.

"So you alright?" He asked.

"Except for the fact Sam took my last cig yeah!" I joked.

"Here..." He went into a cupboard and quickly grabbed a cig.

"Thanks..." I smiled a little, putting the roll into my pocket.

"Since when does Sam smoke?" He questioned, leaning against the kitchen island opposite me.

"When he found out about me smoking he told me he smoked too..." I shrugged, watching Sam talk with Kat on the other side of the room, "Anyways I'm gonna smoke this!"

"Alright! See you!" He laughed as I walked off.

I pulled the roll out my pocket but it was immediately snatched. I turned around and saw Sam.

"Sam!" I whined, as he crossed his arms.

"No! You smoke too much!" He sighed.

"Please! Just this one! You smoked my last one!"

"Fine..." He passed it back.

"Thanks dad!" I mocked, walking out the door.

I lit it with the lighter in my pocket, I started to smoke it but within a few minutes things stared to feel different. It felt like I was floating, I looked at the cigarette and realised. Angel dust. My vision became distorted and everything around me went slower even the music. I fell into the doorway and went back inside, I felt more careless about the things around me.

"Keira?" Colby grabbed my two shoulders to keep me upright.

"I'm fine!" I slurred pushing him off gently.

"What did you take?!" He glanced around looking for Sam.

I just rolled my eyes and walked away, things slowed down. Everyone was going in slow mode, the music became louder. Two hands placed on my shoulders.

"Keira!" I was turned around and saw my brother Sam, usually I would feel guilty about him finding me but the drugs kind of blocked that emotion, "What did you take?!"

I shrugged and stepped back, "Have some fun Sam!" I giggled, pulling his arms towards me.

"Come on! You get aggressive when you're high!" He started to pull my wrists back gently.

"Let go Sam!" I yelled, snatching my hands back.

"This is what I mean! Come on!" He kept trying to get me somewhere but eventually I just walked off.

I kept drinking more and more until I just blacked out. The last thing I remember was the interaction with Sam.