SEVENTEEN

Ever realised how much you actually love someone? The downside to loving someone is how scary it is.

"Can I borrow your car?" I said quickly before he left.

"Here!" Sam took his keys out his jacket pocket and threw them to me.

"Thank you!" I caught them with both my hands.

I went downstairs and ran to my front door where my parents were just coming in.

"Where are you going?" My mom asked.

"Colby's!" I smiled.

"Ok...how?" My dad tilted his head.

I held up the keys with a smile on my face, in fact I was really nervous.

"Drive safely!" My mom advised.

"I will! Bye!" I walked out.

I got in Sam's car and started to drive. I got to his house and parked outside. I got out and went to his door, it was starting to get dark so I wanted to do this quickly. I knocked on it and waited. Colby answered fast, thank god.

"I don't wanna talk to you right now..." He went to close the door.

"Colby!" I stopped the door, "Please listen to me!"

He looked at me before stepping aside, "Come on then!"

I stepped in and he closed the door, "Colby...I'm not high at all! I'm having an episode and that's what makes my pupils big!"

"An episode? Are you ok?" He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I'm fine! Just don't ever accuse me of something with out letting me explain!" I looked up at him.

"I'm sorry!" He said quietly.

"Good!" I looked down at our feet.

He raised my chin with his finger, his eyes were hard to not get lost in.

"I should've let you explain..." His voice was so soft.

"Yeah you should've!" I nodded.

"Are you ok though? Have you relapsed?"

"God you sound like Sam..." I groaned, rolling my eyes, "But no I haven't!"

He nodded and looked at my lips, his hand moved to my cheek.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" He asked.

"Yeah" I beamed.

We sat down on his couch, he turned on the tv and opened Netflix. I was led against the arm with him in between my legs and his head on my chest.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asked.

"Anything..." I ran my hands through his hair.

"What about...The Hunger Games?" He suggested.

"Yeah!" I smiled as he looked up at me.

"You're so beautiful..." He held my hand.

"Shut up and turn on the film!" I blushed, looking at the tv.

About twenty minutes into the film his phone started to ring. He took it out and I saw the name.

Amber 💜

He answered it and put the phone to his ear.

"Hey Amber I'm with Keira right now so I can't talk for long what's up?...Yeah...Ok...don't forget the camera! Bye!" He hung up and put the phone in his pocket, "That reminds me! There's a pizza party tomorrow that the boys organised literally before you came! You're invited if you wanna come!"