TWELVE

-Keira's pov-

Waking up in a car after a party is never a good sign. Usually it's because I drank too much but this time I drank one cup and that's it.

My eyes opened, I was in the back of a car led on someone's lap. I gained my sight back and saw I was on Colby's lap.

"Corey she's awake..." He said holding my forehead, "You alright?"

"Yeah I'm good..." I groaned sitting up, "What did I take?!"

"Daisy put Molly in the drink she gave you..." He said, putting his hand on my back, Corey was driving towards Colby's house.

"You can stay the night at mine...you sober enough to walk?"

"Mhm..." I nodded, sitting forward.

"Corey how you getting home?" Colby looked at Corey.

"I'll walk! My house is just a few down!" He said like Colby was dumb.

"Ok...you sure?" Colby insisted.

"Yeah! Sort out baby Golbach here!" Corey parked the car in Colby's drive.

"You make me sound like I'm two..." I groaned opening the door.

I stepped out but fell to the floor immediately, my legs felt weak.

"You ok?!" Colby around the car and to me.

"Yeah I'm good..." I sighed, standing up.

"Need help getting her in?" Corey said slowly.

"I'm fine..." I managed to walk a little.

"Ok well I'll see you guys later..." He walked off after we said our byes.

Colby walked me inside, as usual his parents weren't home.

"Go upstairs and I'll get you some water..." He said softly.

I started to go upstairs and went to his room, I sat down on his bed and crossed my legs. He came in with a glass of water, he passed it to me and sat in front of me on the chair.

"Thanks..." I sighed, sipping it, "Daisy's a bitch..."

"Yeah she is a bit much..." He said quietly.

I started to snap the elastic band on my wrist, she had drugged me once again. I hated her, she only good for the party invites, I know that sounds bitchy but she does the same to me.

Colby looked at my wrist and placed his hand on both of mine, stopping me.

"Why do you hang out with her?" He asked.

"I've known her for years...I'm not even friends with her I just smoke with her, she's friends with Zach..." I explained.

"Has she drugged you before?" He looked into my eyes, I nodded, "Has she ever done anything to you while you're drugged?"

"No she just thinks it's funny..." I rolled my eyes.

"God..." He sighed.

"Yeah she sucks!" I nodded, lying against his pillow.

He stood up and led next to me, his arm went around me and the other one rested on his chest. I turned to my side and placed my head on his chest.

"What did you want to talk about earlier?" I asked nervously.

"I just wanted to know what we are..." He said slowly.

"What do you want to be?"

He took a breath, "Together..."

I smiled a little and looked up at him, I glanced at his lips before pressing mine against them. His hand cupped my face while the other held my waist. We kissed for a few seconds before pulling away.

"Is that a yes?" He smirked.

I nodded and he kissed me again, this time more passionately. Our tongues smashed against each other and his hands moved along my waist. I got on top of him and smiled, he pushed my hair behind my ear and stared into my eyes.

I started to slide my hands under his shirt, indicating for him to take it off. He did before pulling off his hoodie I was wearing. He took no notice of the scars and went straight to kissing me again. I slid my shirt off in between and threw it onto the floor.

"You sure?" He panted, moving his hands to my ass.

"Mhm..." I nodded, starting to unbutton his jeans.

He smirked and started to unbutton my jeans, he smashed his lips against mine again before pulling the jeans off. I pulled his off and we threw them on the floor so now we were in our underwear.

He rolled us over so he was on top of me, his lips trailed to my neck and his hands pressed on my lower stomach. I gasped and held his back, he sucked on my neck leaving a mark. He moved to my chest and pulled the strap down my shoulder, eventually unclipping it and throwing it onto the floor.

"Wow..." He whispered.

"Colby..." I said softly.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"This is my first time..." I said slowly.

"Me too..." He smiled, "I'll go slow if you need..."

I nodded and smiled, placing my fingers between his boxer waist band and his waist. He did the same to me but pulled mine down, his fingers slid down and started to rub my clit slowly. He started to go faster, to cover up my moans I buried my head in his shoulder and started to kiss there. I started to nip at it, leaving a mark. He went faster again, my nails dug into his back.

"Fuck..." I muttered, throwing my head back.

He moved his fingers away and brought them to my chest. He cupped his hands around my breasts and started to massage.

"Please Colby..." I moaned quietly.

He once again moved his hand and slipped his two middle fingers inside me. I gasped and put my fingers in his hair. I bit my lip and closed my eyes. He gained speed with his fingers curling inside me.

"Fuck I'm close..." I cried before kissing his lips.

He removed his fingers and leaned to his drawer, he took out a condom ripped it open. I took off his boxers and he slipped the rubber on.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded and so he moved forward slowly, I gasped, it hurt quite a bit.

"Do you want me to stop?" He said, holding my face.

"No I'm ok...just take it slow..." I panted.

He nodded and went in further, I squeezed my eyes shut as he thrusted in and out slowly. The pain turned to pleasure slowly as he picked up the pace. My whimpers turned to quiet moans. Soon he was going fast.

"Fuck..." He grunted, I put my hand on his face and smiled, "You're so fucking beautiful!" He panted.

"Holy shit..." I moaned, I could feel myself edging to my climax, "I'm close..."

"Not yet princess..." He panted.

The name just made it worse, my moans got louder. I cupped my hands over my breasts and threw my head back. His hand that was supporting him moved to my clit. He started to rub in circles again.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I repeated, feeling a knot in my stomach.

"I'm close too..." He said quietly.

His thrusts became sloppier and we finally let out our finally moans. I panted as he left me. He took off the condom and stood up to throw it away. As he did that I got under the covers and watched him get in beside me.

"Now Sam is definitely gonna kill us!" He joked.

"Shut up!" I laughed.

He turned me onto my side and wrapped his arm around me, his thumb tracing circles on my skin. We soon both fell asleep like that.