ELEVEN

Being secretive is hard when your brother is constantly checking on you. I appreciate it but when Colby is over it's hard to hide him in time.

-The next day-

I made my way to Colby's house, his parents weren't home so he invited me over. When I got to his door I knocked on it, he answered quickly and smiled.

"Hey beautiful!" He smirked.

"Hey!" I replied as he let me in.

We went to his room and I sat on his bed, he was on his gaming chair with his feet beside me.

"You know Sam is suspicious? He notices how we're both busy at the same time..." He commented.

"We could tell him..." I suggested.

"Tell him what? We aren't official are we?" He looked up at me.

"I don't know then..." I shrugged, lying on my stomach to face him, "Get your feet out my face!" I pushed his legs away.

"Hey!" He laughed, moving them back.

I smiled at him, he was so cute.

-Colby's pov-

"What?" I asked, I noticed her staring at me.

"Nothing!" She shook her head and shrugged her shoulders.

"Is there something on my face?" I wiped my lip.

She giggled, "No don't worry!"

"Seriously what?!"

"Jesus! Shut up!" She stood up and pressed her lips against mine. She pulled away and tapped my cheek, "Better?"

"Y-Yeah..." I replied a little flustered.

She sat back down against my pillow, there was a smirk on her face.

"So there's a bonfire tonight...wanna join?" She asked.

"A bonfire?"

"Yeah! It's at the clearing in the forest, near the river...it's kinda like a stoner tradition...we all get together every few months and have a party!" She explained.

"You party a lot huh?" I smiled.

"Yeah!" She said like I was dumb.

•••

-Keira's pov-

I was back at my house getting ready, Colby agreed to go. I still needed an outfit. My long sleeves shirts have all been thrown into the laundry. Fuck. I would eventually get too hot to wear my leather jacket (which is the only one I have) and if I put it down somewhere it would get stolen so what am I gonna do?

As I was trying to think I got a text. I looked at my phone and saw it was from Colby.

"What you wearing to the party?"

So I messaged back, "I don't know all my long sleeved things are in the laundry"

"Wanna wear my hoodie?"

My eyes widened, my cheeks immediately turned red, "Yeah sure if that's ok"

"Yeah I'll give it to you before we leave"

"Thanks I'll see you in a bit!"

"Ok bye!"

I put my phone down and fell onto my bed stomach first. He's letting me wear his hoodie. Holy shit.

I got back up and took out an outfit, (At the top). It would have to do I guess. I looked in the mirror, the scars were visible all up my wrist. Why did I have to do this to myself? I bit the inside of my lip before lying back down on my bed.