SEVEN

Liking someone but feeling like you aren't allowed to act on them is the worst. I like Colby Brock, he's the nicest person I have met, he actually cares for people but I feel like I can't do anything because it's Sam's best friend for godsake.

Sam took us to Colby's house, but before we got out the car he said something.

"I'm gonna go pick up food for us! You two just go inside!" Sam said softly.

"Come inside Keira!" Colby smiled.

I stepped out and we both went in.

"Come on let's clean that blood and shit!" He laughed, leading me to his kitchen.

I wasn't bleeding anymore so I just wiped the blood from my mouth and nose. I sniffed and looked at him.

"So are you actually ok?" He asked.

I felt like I was on the verge of tears, I was beaten up and thrown onto a concrete ground. There was so much going on in my life topped with that and it was just a lot.

"Yeah..." My voice cracked.

"Hey it's ok..." He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me, "Wanna talk about it?"

"I just feel scared all the time..." I said slowly, pulling away, tears forming in my eyes.

"What are you scared about?" He held my hand gently.

"All of it...it's just hard" I sniffed, wiping a tear that fell on my cheek, "I'm sorry I'm just kind of dumping a little on you..."

"I don't mind...you can talk to me about everything! I know you might only see me as Sam's best friend-"

"I don't see you as that..." I said quietly, sitting on the counter.

His other hand held mine and he looked up at me, "You're beautiful...has anyone ever told you that?" He asked.

A smile spread across my cheeks, I started to blush.

"Shut up..." I sighed, looking away from him.

"No, you are!" He laughed, holding my face.

"That's really cheesy!" I giggled.

"I don't care...I like you too much..." He whispered leaning forward.

He attached his lips onto mine, he moved in between my legs and placed a hand on my thigh. My hands tangled in his hair before I pulled away.

"What about Sam?" I whispered.

"We don't have to worry about that right now..." He smirked, kissing my neck slowly.

I gasped and placed my hands on his back, this felt so weird but good. I've known Colby since I was in middle school, I guess some part of me has always liked him.

We started to undress but the front door opened and so we scrambled off each other and stood up.

"Hey guys..." Sam said with a bag in his hand, seeing us next to each other.

"Hey Sam! Colby was helping me get some blood off my jacket!" I smiled.

"Is it out?" He placed the bag on the kitchen island.

"Yeah!" Colby smiled, sitting down.

•••

After a while of talking there was a knock at Colby's door. Colby answered quickly and I heard.

"Is Keira and Sam here?!" It was Corey, he sounded frantic.

"Whats wrong?" Colby asked.

"Are they here?!" Corey repeated.

"Yeah..." Colby stepped aside.

"Jesus...Keira I'm so so sorry about Devyn!" Corey apologised.

"What did you tell her to make her act like that Corey?" I said softly.

"She was drunk and she's an angry drunk! And I was high, so were you..." He was speaking so so quickly, "She saw me kiss you neck-"

"What?!" Sam exclaimed, looking at my neck, "Is he the one who gave you that mark?!"

"What mark?! And no!" I covered my neck with my hair.

"I was so high I thought she was Devyn and she couldn't see me..." Corey explained.

"So nothing happened between you two?" Sam asked.

"No" I shook my head.

"Thank god! That would be a big weird if my best friend and sister were macking it!" He laughed.

That's nice...but I doubt me and Colby will ever do anything again.

"Corey don't worry about it...I'm fine!" I smiled since he looked so scared.

I slid over and he sat next to me.

"Where's Jake and Kat anyways?" Sam asked.

"Kat ran away and I think Jake was arrested..." Corey sighed.

"Holy shit..." Colby said up more.

"Has Jake been arrested before?" I asked.

"No?" Corey looked at me.

"And he turns eighteen in a few days?"

"Yeah?"

"He'll be fine! They'll just take him home if he was sober enough!" I smiled.

"I'm gonna call Kat..." Sam went in his phone and walked upstairs.

"I'm gonna call Devyn...I've got to talk her about all this..." Corey sighed, walking to the next room over.

Colby came over and sat beside me.

————————————————————————

I know this chapter is shorter than the others but I had to get Colby and Keira to do something otherwise I would get bored.

Hope you're enjoying!