FOUR pt2

If you have ever been put through one of your biggest fears you would know the sick feel. Now imagine that while hungover after taking drugs and drinking alcohol.

We all got outside so me and Jake could have some fresh air. I was pissed at everyone for making us think we were getting arrested.

"You guys ready to go on that!" Elton pointed at the ride that was really high, vertical and spun around while the cart spins.

"Absolutely fucking not!" Corey shook his in a funny voice.

"I'll control it!" Jake said as a joke.

"Do you want to?" The worker replied, opening the gate to the ride.

"Can I actually?" Jake seemed so excited.

"Yeah!" The worker nodded.

"Hell yeah!" Jake laughed.

"No no no!" We all shook our heads.

"I think after putting him through that...I kinda got to let him!" Elton sighed.

Jake smiled as we all felt doomed, there was three seats. Corey and Elton got on together with the seat open in the middle for safety. Elton had the go pro around his wrist and looked like he was holding onto it for dear life.

"Good luck guys!" I smiled.

"This video is gonna be called 'Two YouTubers get catapulted over a highway'!" Corey breathed nervously.

"Just don't breath!" Jake joked.

"What?!" Elton exclaimed as the worker tightened their belts.

Everyone stepped back and Jack got by the operating machine. The gate closed and the safety barriers went down.

"Bye bye!" I waved as they started go up in the air slowly.

"I DON'T WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE!" Corey screamed as they were half way up.

We burst out laughing as they started to go really fast. You could hear their screams getting louder and then quieter as they went around. It was so funny to watch them. After a few minutes they started to slow down at the top until they stopped.

"Alright next!" The worker smiled.

"What? Are we getting on at the same time?" Sam said slowly.

"Yep! If all three of you are going on then smallest in the middle!" He advised.

"Come on guys!" I smiled to make it better, truth is I'm terrified of heights.

I sat in the middle and the boys sat either side, we were buckled in and Jake had the camera. I could hear the boys yelling from down here and it was really funny. You could hear Corey telling Elton to shut up and Elton just laughing.

"Is this the best time to say I'm shit scared of heights?" I commented earning a confused look from Sam, "Ironic huh?"

"Whats ironic?" Colby asked.

"Don't worry just some personal thing!" I smiled.

It started and I held onto the belts that went across my chest. We went slow and then it started to go faster (😏). I started to scream, the cart went upside down and did a 360.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Colby screamed.

"I DON'T FUCKING LIKE THIS!" Sam yelled, grabbing my hand, "HOLD HANDS IF WE DIE WE'RE ALL DYING TOGETHER!!"

I grabbed Colby's hand and closed my eyes, I started to feel the ride slow down and went I opened them we were at the top, still.

"Why are we stopping?!" I exclaimed.