FOUR

This chapter is based off one of TFIL's videos! (OVERNIGHT AT AMUSEMENT PARK! w/ Sam, Colby, Corey & Jake Webber)

When I was arrested for the first time I didn't react much. They took me home and handed me to my parents. The second time I just laughed in the back of the car, it was after a fight with someone who was bitching about my friend.

A car pulled up in the driveway which I assumed was Elton. The knot in my stomach got tighter as we went outside.

"So this is Baby Golbach huh?" Elton laughed, stepping out his car, "Hey Sam!" They dabbed each other up.

"Hey Elton!" Sam smiled, "This is Keira!"

"Yeah I guessed! Hey Keira!" Elton said nicely.

"Hi!" I replied.

"Ok let's get the other three!" He went back to the car.

I got in the back and Sam got in the front, it wasn't as awkward as I though to be honest.

•••

After forty minutes of picking people up and driving to the amusement park, we finally got there and was setting up a camera in the parking lot.

"You ready?" Elton asked, stepping back into the line we were standing in.

"Yeah!" We all agreed.

"Wassup everybody! You guys hit the like goal and I promised these guys that I would fond another another overnight that doesn't require that much work!" He gestured to all the boys but Jake, "And also we have two friends here that hasn't done a TFIL video before! This is Jake Webber and Baby Golbach, Keira!"

I waved awkwardly, the nickname was kind of weird but in a good way. I didn't mind it at all.

Jake and Corey started to do weird dances and say stuff about not doing drugs which I guess stemmed from some whispers they were having while Elton was talking.

"There's a kid behind us trying to pressure us into doing shit!" Corey said bouncing up and down, I was behind him.

"I've never seen these two together for this long before!" Elton commented as Jake stepped in front.

"Keep..." He did a weird hand movement before finding, "Your drugs away from me!"

We were all giggling at them acting like idiots.

"You just said drugs?" Corey started as Jake stepped back so he could take his space, "Woah! Back up!" Ironic considering he was dealing last night.

We all burst out laughing including the two boys. Once we collected ourselves we continued the intro.

"We have learned from our past mistakes where we show up and find our hiding spots in ten minutes notice! So we're gonna play some mini golf and scout some places out!" Elton explained.

We all walked behind the camera as he stood there, Sam shot me a smile before looking at the camera screen.

"Oh you weren't recording Elton!" He said, looking up at the man.

"No!" He looked up.

We all agreed with Sam causing him to walk over and see it was indeed filming. Everyone but him snickered and teased him.

"I hate you guys!" Elton chuckled.

•••

We went through the gates and were waiting for Corey to buy tickets. Once he did we went inside, straight away there was an arcade, I knew at least one of us will be staying in here.