FIFTEEN

-The next day-

Colby's fans are very defensive over him. When he's seen with a girl they send death threats which is completely messed up. Me and Colby seem close in videos so what's gonna happen to me?

I woke up and looked over at Colby, he was sat next to me on his phone. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Morning baby..." He said in his morning voice.

I instantly blushed, "Morning..." I answered with my jaw dropped.

"What?" He asked, placing his hand on my thigh.

"You called me baby..." I smiled.

"Shut up!" He laughed.

"It's cute really!" I giggled.

"I'm never gonna hear the end of this!" He slid back.

"Nope!" I shook my head.

He grabbed my waist and flipped me onto my back with him on top of me. I laughed, and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"Why are you such a dick?" I joked.

"I don't know why am I?" He smirked cockily.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him, he pulled away and smiled at me before kissing me again. Then our door opened quickly, we scrambled off causing Colby to fall off the bed. I looked over and saw Sam.

"I can hear you two in my room!" Sam commented.

"Shit sorry!" I laughed sarcastically.

"We're gotta babysit our cousins today! They're coming up soon!"

"Ok..." I sighed.

"Should I go?" Colby asked.

"No please stay! I can't deal with the four kids alone!" I begged.

"There's only three?" Sam questioned.

"You're the fourth! Now go! I'll get ready now!" I ordered.

He left, closing my door behind him. I got up and went straight to my mirror. I had the same outfit on as yesterday.

"I'm gonna take a shower...you do whatever you wanna do!" I groaned.

He nodded and sat on my bed. I walked into my bathroom and turned the shower on. I stripped down and stepped into the hot water. I washed myself, my hair, shaved my arms and legs before getting out.

I wrapped a towel around me and went back into the bedroom. Colby looked up from his phone and shot me a smile.

"I hate mornings..." I sighed, going to my closet.

"Don't blame you!" He shrugged, sitting up.

I took out an outfit and silently went to the bathroom to get changed.

"Keira! The fans are suspicious! A lot of them know we're dating!" Colby called from the other room.

"Yeah?" I answered, slipping on my outfit before walking out.

"Yeah...just tell me if you get any messages...some of my fans might send death threats..." He sounded worried.

"I'll be fine! Have you met me?" I joked, sitting at my desk.

"Fair enough!" He laughed.

I took a hairdryer and out and dried my hair which took about ten minutes. After I put some eyeliner, mascara, concealer, highlighter and lipgloss on.

"There ready!" I smiled, "Wait come here! I wanna try something!"

"Oh god...what?" He stood up and came over.