TWENTY

I've never had many friends growing up. Zach was the only one who stuck around throughout it all, and now Colby had been. However tonight is when I realised people actually care about me.

After going to my house and getting ready, (outfit at top) we made our way to Corey's at around two.

When we went inside, Corey, Jake, Sam, Kat, Devyn and Tara are all inside waiting with Whiteclaws.

"Hey guys!" Corey called.

"Yo!" Colby went over and sat on the couch.

I sat beside him and his arm went over my shoulders.

"What were you two up to last night?" Jake raised his eyebrows and took a sip of his drink.

"Ewww" Sam cringed, looking at us.

I sank back in my seat, covering the hickeys on my neck with my hand.

"Want a drink?" Corey smirked at us.

"Yeah..." Colby smacked his teeth.

In about an hour we were all hammered, Colby was led face down in my chest in between my legs with his hood up. I don't really know how we got to that but I was having fun playing with his hair.

"Guys be serious now! Jake should dye his hair pink!" Tara said, running her hands through her boyfriend's hair who was leaned up against her shoulder.

"Jake you would rock that!" I pointed at him, not really seeing straight.

"See! And that's coming from Keira drunk! When does she ever lie when she's drunk?!" Tara giggled.

"Yeah!" I agreed, shrugging my shoulders.

"Yo Keira! We have a ceremony for you!" Corey pointed at me.

"A what?" I squinted trying to stop the spinning in my head.

"Come!" He stood up and everyone suddenly got excited.

Colby got off my chest and we stood up, Sam was recording which put me on edge.

"This is scaring me..." I laughed nervously.

"It's not bad!" Corey took us to his recording room, I'm pretty sure we were stumbling the entire time.

There was a white wall with all the group and some of their other friend's names painted on, along with some colourful doodles and splatters.

"Here!" Corey passed me a purple paint pen.

"What? I'm confused?" I took the pen and held it in my hand.

"Write your name dumbass!" Sam called.

My jaw dropped, "Really?"

"Yeah!" Corey leaned against his desk.

"I can't fucking see straight!" I laughed, turning to the wall and feeling my eyes burn with happy tears.

"Are you crying?" Jake asked.

"No fuck off Jake!" I giggled, wiping my cheeks.

The group laughed as I started to write my name in the middle.

'𝒦𝑒𝒾𝓇𝒶'

Everyone cheered as I laughed, wiping a tear again.

"Why are you crying?" Sam sighed sympathetically.

"Cause I'm drunk and have like one other friend!" I said like he was stupid.

"Awe come here!" Colby brought me into a hug which I laughed and hugged him back.