FIVE

After finding someone you can't stop thinking about what do you do? I can't stop thinking about how nice Colby was at the amusement park, why was he being so nice?

It been two days, Colby has been stuck in my head. I hated it. He is an incredibly nice person, not just at the park but my whole life. Him and Sam have known each other since I was in middle school and Colby had basically been in my life everyday since then. I see him everyday and never thought of him like this, so why now?!

"Keira!!" Sam called from downstairs.

"Ugh what!" I groaned.

"You coming to Colby's later?!" Was he inviting me to hang out with his friends with out a video or party.

"Why am I going to Colby's?" I stood up and opened my door so I could see him at the bottom.

"Hot tub!" He smiled.

Shit. That's like my worst nightmare but I just agreed.

"Ok! We're leaving in an hour!"

"An hour?!" I exclaimed.

"I told you the other day!" He sighed.

"I was high Sam!" My parents weren't home which probably seemed obvious.

I have scars up my arms so what am I going to do?! I'm fucked! I went to my closet and started to dig for a long sleeved bathing suit. I have one, I know that for definite. I finally found it and put it on, (All outfits mention will be above chapter name). I put some jeans and a black t-shirt over it, I had to have something simple so it was easy to take off.

After getting dressed I sat at my desk and brushed my hair through before putting it up in a ponytail with two strands fork the front out. I wasn't going do much makeup as it would wash right off but I put some lipgloss and waterproof mascara on.

•••

Sam drove us to Colby's but didn't get out straight away.

"What swim suit are you wearing?" He turned to me.

"My long sleeved one? Why?" I said slowly.

"I thought you started showing your scars? Are there any new ones?" He sounded worried.

"No! Just didn't want to show them in front of your friends!" I smiled through the lie.

"Ok...you sure?"

"Yeah!"

We got out the car and I realised I really didn't want to be here. Sam opened the door and we saw Colby, Corey and a girl sat around in the living room.

"Sam! Keira!" Colby called.

"Hey dude!" Sam smiled, walking over.

"Hey guys!" The girl smiled, "Is the the Baby Golbach?"

"Why do people keep calling me that? But yeah hi!" I smiled back.

"I'm Devyn! Corey's girlfriend!" She introduced herself.

"Hey nice to meet you!" I smiled.

"So we're gonna meet Jake's girlfriend today!" Sam looked at me in a teasing way.

"What?" I said weirded out.

"You can tell us now by the way!" He laughed.

"Tell you what now?" I looked at the group.

"About you and Jake?" He said it like I was dumb.

I looked at Colby who shrugged and laughed a little.