NINE

I'm terrified of heights but when the person you like takes you somewhere high, it kind of helps they're there.

I woke up the next morning and checked my phone, 11:30. Shit. There was also a text from Colby, "Wear something you can move in :)". I don't think I've ever gotten out of bed quicker than I just did.

I picked a nice outfit and did my makeup, (At top). I was nervous and what was even worse is that I couldn't tell Sam, I feel like it would make it awkward for him. I checked my phone again, 11:58.

I ran downstairs to see Sam and Kat, Sao cuddling on the sofa. They were hardcore flirting, probably waiting for me to go at sometime.

"Hey Keira!" Kat smiled.

"Hey Kat!" I replied, going to the kitchen.

"Where you off looking nice?" Sam teased.

"A date!" I called, walking back in.

"With who?" He seemed so surprised.

"Not telling you! Cause if I tell you you'll go around searching them up!" I smiled, grabbing my purse.

"Come on please!" He begged.

"No!" I had a message from my phone and saw Colby parked a little down the road so Sam couldn't see, "Bye guys!"

I walked out the door and down the driveway. I could see Colby on his motorcycle with a second helmet in his hands. He smiled and passed it to me.

"Oh shit..." I laughed, placing the helmet on my head.

"Ever ridden before?" He asked.

"Not on the back..." I said nervously.

"You scared?" He smirked.

"Yeah..." I said slowly, mounting the back of the bike.

"You'll be fine!" He laughed.

I put on the helmet and wrapped my arms around his waist nervously.

"You ready?" He said softly.

"No..." I licked my lips and put my head against his back.

He kicked off and we started to ride down the roads. I took a breath and closed my eyes, I don't even know where the hell we're going. After a while he stopped and I finally opened my eyes, we're were on top of a cliff edge which was a straight drop at the end. The view was beautiful but terrifying.

"Woah..." I gasped.

"Here..." He stepped off and held my hand.

I also stepped off and took off our helmets. He led me closer, it was scary. Really scary. I took a deep breath and he noticed.

"You're ok! Come here!" He smiled.

He wrapped his arms around me, holding my arms crossed. He took a step forward.

"Colby!" I yelled.

"Keira!" He said in the same tone.

"How high is this?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it!" He put his chin on my shoulder before stepping closer so we were on the edge, "This is it by the way...just thought you should see this view..." He whispered.

The fear started to fade away slowly and I just admired the view. There were buildings and lights, also a lake at the bottom and some more mountains. Also the abounded building I sit at all the time was just down the bottom a few meters away.

"That's where we're going..." He pointed at the building, "Sam said you go there a lot when we were planning videos..."

"Yeah...it's my favourite smoke spot!" I joked, turning around so his arms were hugging me.