SIX

When I say I like parties I don't mean the ones with beer and cup games. I mean the ones with hardcore drugs, alcohol, fights and often sex or at least some sort of making out. I've never had sex at a party, or ever for that matter but I make out a lot I guess.

I got ready at my house, Sam and Colby did too. Corey, Jake and the girls will meet us there. I finally finished my makeup and outfit, (At the top) all I had to do was brush through my hair. It was naturally wavy and it had ringlets from the water earlier so there was no need to curl it.

"Keira you ready?" Sam called.

Why is he always finished before me, "Yeah just looking for something!"

I dug through my drawers for the drugs I had hidden, I'm pretty sure it was a sheet of acid.

"For these?" He came through my door and had the sheet with two missing.

"Yes! Why do you have them?!" I exclaimed.

Colby poked his head around Sam and they both held up a square each.

"Ha funny! Give me the sheet!" I said sarcastically, taking it from him, "Dont take more than one otherwise you'll have the worst high ever! They're incredibly strong!"

"You gonna sell them? Or give them away?" Colby asked as we walked out my room.

"Never sell or buy anything at these parties! If someone tried to sell you something then it's fake and probably harmful! That's how it works with us..." I advised, "People will give them to you...you may not know if it's harmful or not but same with any other parties!"

"Got it" Sam smiled.

I grabbed my jacket and we left the house.

•••

We arrived at the warehouse, there was already cars spread down the road.

"I'm warning you guys now at least two out of all of us including Jake and all will get into a fight! That always happens when I go to one of these!"

"I'm not violent but Colby is!" Sam shifted his eyes to Colby.

"Hey!" Colby nudged him into me.

"And you Keira! Don't get into any fights the pair of you!" I already knew that wasn't gonna happen, I was gonna get in a fight one way or another.

"The warehouse is a lot bigger inside so you probably won't know if I don't get into one!" I laughed.

"I see the others!" Colby said before Sam could answer.

"Hey guys!" I called, noticing Corey couldn't take his eyes off me, Devyn noticed too. I actually felt bad for her.

"Let's go in guys!"

We went inside there was bright lights flashing, loud rave music and the smell of drugs and alcohol.

"Welcome to my kind of party guys!" I smiled, yelling over the music.

We scattered over the place, the couples going off with each other and me on my own. I'm not sure where Colby went. I slipped a square of acid in my mouth and swallowed it.

"Keira!" Someone jumped on my back.

I turned around and saw Daisy, still high as a kite.

"Hey Daisy..." I said slowly.

"You just took acid didn't you?" She smirked.

"Yes Daisy I took acid!" I sighed, I already know she's going to annoy me all night.

After about twenty minutes I noticed the colours around me started to distort and change, not just the light colours but everything. I closed my eyes and smiled, when I opened them I saw someone coming towards me. It was a big I didn't recognise,, he grabbed my hips and spun me around.