Chapter 3

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 3

The next day I woke up and checked the weather forecast. It was even hotter than yesterday. In this small northern city, the temperature reached 38 degrees.

Taking advantage of the low temperature in the morning, he drove his Beetle to school.

The teachers in the school also drive, but they are relatively rare. His Beetle was imported from Song's father for his 20th birthday. At that time, Song's father asked him what kind of car he liked. At that time, Li Mo had just bought an SUV, and there was always a traffic jam when entering and exiting. , I feel that it is not as flexible as a small car, so he casually said a Beetle, and he regretted getting the car later, but he felt good after getting used to it.

I have bought this car for several years. It was more than 300,000 yuan when I bought it. The teachers in the school drive less. He, a young man who just started working, must be told that he drives a small car. There are many teachers in the school, and the ability to spread gossip is not good. not weak. So his car is parked outside.

He basically has no classes in the morning, and spends most of his time painting in the studio. Although he is a teacher, he can still create some works, and occasionally participates in some competitions. It is an honor to win an award in school. Last year, he participated in the painting competition of the Municipal Art Festival and won The special prize made the principal very happy, and he was praised at the school teachers' meeting. This year, he was even asked to participate in a summer competition in the city. He had to prepare in advance.

There is no air conditioner in the classroom, Song Jin felt that it was getting hotter and hotter, so he went to the room to find a white linen shirt, and changed into a pair of knee-length shorts underneath. There are some rules on how to dress in school, but he couldn't care less about the weather.

The oil paints dried quickly on the calico, and there was a dry heat in the air.

Before noon, I suddenly heard the sound of an ambulance, put down the drawing board in my hand, walked to the window and saw a student being carried out of the building, the third grade teacher was there. Probably third grade.

After touching his forehead, it was dry, the air was very dry, and there was no sweat at all, but he had already drank three pots of water this morning.

The phone rang, "Xiao Song, go to the conference room at eleven o'clock for a meeting." Director Wu from the Academic Affairs Office called.

When I looked at the watch, there was not much time left, and it happened to be the end of the third period.

Song Jin walked into the new building, and many teachers who had no classes had already arrived. At 11:00, the school radio horn sounded, the next class was self-study, and the school teachers had a meeting.

"Xiao Song, come and sit." As soon as he entered the room, Teacher Zhang, who was sitting by the wall, waved to him. Teacher Zhang is a music teacher. They are usually marginal people in meetings, and the content of the meeting has little to do with them. , so they all sit in the second row.

Song Jin sat down, "Mr. Zhang, what's going on in today's meeting?"

Teacher Zhang shook his head and said in a low voice, "I don't know, but four children have been sent to the hospital this morning."