Chapter 34

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 34

    Song Jin worked very fast today, mainly because Li Mo came to help him get a few buckets of water in the morning. Li Mo found his previous relationship and got a job in material management in the construction team. A large amount of materials came out of the warehouse yesterday, and today he is fine, so he will be late for a while.

    The sweet potato vines under the field that Song Jin is in charge of are ready to be transplanted, and he will do this today. This piece of land was originally planted by Gu Fei. The sweet potatoes were not very good. The sparse ones grew slower than other people's sweet potatoes. Song Jin watched it for two days and watered some space water, and the sweet potatoes slowly caught up. It came up, and it was not much different from others, but the vines grew very well, and there were still some left after transplanting. He put them in a basket and prepared to go home to pickle a pickle.

    The vegetables grown here in the greenhouse belong to the public, because there are examples to follow before, everything is done according to the regulations, the harvest in the field is taken according to the average value, if it is lower than the average value, it will be investigated, and there are requirements for what to grow, the person who grows it You can't guard yourself and steal. You have to check when you leave the door. If you are found, you will be expelled.

    However, in order to encourage the growers in the greenhouse, they also have some benefits, such as sweet potato stalks, radish sprouts, etc., which can be taken home. There are really not many going home, and it will take some time to wait in other people's fields.

    Song Jin took care of her land, called the manager, and asked him to take a look at the sweet potato seedlings in the field. The man looked at it for a long time, ticked the record book, and stamped a seal on Song Jin's hand. chapter. Now save everything that can be saved, so there are no vouchers, and stamps on hand have become a new trend.

    Song Jin went out with the basket on her back, showed the seal at the door and checked that there were no other things in the box, and then let it go.

    The greenhouse is quite far away from home. Li Mo bought a bicycle for Song Jin. This is not from the space, but from broken cars he bought from various places. It is quite broken, but it is no problem to ride. No punches. Song Jin locks the car in the shed in front of the greenhouse every day when she goes to work, and she is not afraid of losing it if someone looks at it.

    I arrived home by bike for ten minutes, but before I got to the place, I saw several people surrounded by my door.

    "You give me back my child, you give me back my child—" Song Jin heard her sister-in-law crying and scolding from a long distance away, her heart skipped a beat, she pedaled a few steps to the door, and through the gap, she saw her sister-in-law's face His eyes were red with tears, and he grabbed Gu Fei's clothes, questioning hysterically.

    "What's the matter, Mom?" Song Jin saw her mother's tired face and red eyes.

    "Xiao Jin—" Liu Yuxin saw Song Jin, as if seeing a savior, "Xiao Jin, Haohao is lost."

    Song Jin's expression changed, "Lost? How did you lose it?" buzzing.

    "Oh, don't talk about it, the child is left here, and someone may take it away." Liu Yuxin pointed to the table next to the gate.