Chapter 24 (2)

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 24 (2)

    There is a shortage, but everyone knows how to get by. Whoever has no surplus food will lose it all.

    This time the investigation team came down very slowly, they came here at noon the next day, and they just checked the situation before leaving, and they didn't even say anything about the dead one.

    A lot of people went to the Song family, obviously they got the news, they knew that there were some things in the Song family, which was very conspicuous now.

    Perhaps in order to appease people, the city distributed rice noodles for a week in a row.

    The situation did not improve, and more and more people got sick. The children who got sick at first were discharged from the hospital, but after discharge, all the children were emaciated, and they were still afraid of seeing the light, so they still looked bad. The hospital ward was out of room.

    Seeing that the disease has spread to the whole city, although there are no dead people, it can affect too much.

    Later, Gong Yu upstairs was also sick, but he didn't go to the hospital. When Song Jin and Li Mo went to see him, they saw him lying on the bed, with heavy curtains hanging on the windows, and there was no light in the room.

    "I won't go to the hospital. The disease is not normal, and it may not be cured." Gong Yu is still clear-headed.

    "But if you don't go to the hospital, you won't be able to stand up like this." Song Jin asked worriedly.

    "It's okay, your aunt is a doctor, so she can show me." Gong Yu was talking about his wife, "She went to my son's house in Linshi before, and she came back. She will go out to fetch water, and I will introduce it to her someday." You know each other."

    Hearing what he said, Song Jin and Li Mo didn't insist on sending him to the hospital anymore.

    The two of them went to fetch water at four o'clock in the afternoon. Song Yu called them in the morning and asked them to go there early. Today is John's birthday. Let's have a meal together, so they go out early, the sun is still big, Song Jin and Li Mo Both of them are wearing sun-proof cloaks, the cloaks will cover the whole body, even the face is the same, except that the eyes are made of special materials, which can be seen from the outside with the same effect as sunglasses.

    Along the way, Song Jin found that there were almost no people on the street, and there were not many people at the wells. You must know that the whole city came to these wells to fetch water. Even if they staggered every day, there were many people, and they lined up almost every day. But today, they didn't see many people. Song Jin and Li Mo put the car away, and saw a person swaying over, wearing several layers of cloaks. Song Jin doubted whether he could see anyone.     The two went down to fetch water, and it was the same inside. There were not many people. The situation was too weird because there was no one. The two hurried over, the sun was too high, they carried the person directly below, unexpectedly opened the cloak and saw that the person inside was already dead, his face was pale, and the skin seemed to be transparent, and the blood vessels inside could be seen , the eyelids of the big eyes are almost white, very shallow, and the body is also very thin.     "Yeah——" a middle-aged man by the well jumped up in fright when he saw the dead man, and then muttered "devil, devil——" while shouting, the man jumped over the fence as if crazy and jumped down, the well There were steps, but he didn't enter the water this time, but landed on the steps headfirst, with blood all over his head, without a sound.     The dead people came over quickly to deal with them, but they were all wearing thick cloaks. Song Jin found that people outside wore a lot of cloaks. This kind of blackout cloak has become popular recently. It is uniformly made by the above, and each piece costs two catties Food is not expensive, but at this time, no one wants to waste food. Buying one is already a luxury, and it’s a big deal not to go out during the day, but now he sees the problem. Most of these people wear two, and some still wear them. Three pieces and four pieces, obviously abnormal.     Song Jin on the land went back a little silent, until at home Song Jin looked at his family who was safe, and suddenly had a thought in his heart and his face turned pale.     "What's wrong?" Li Mo paid close attention to Song Jin's every move, so he found Song Jin the first time something went wrong, and he noticed Lu Lu's silence.     "You said that these people's problems are related to well water?"

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes