Chapter 76

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 76

    The fish was more than twenty meters long, and its mouth was wide enough to swallow the two of them at the same time. There are two long beards on the sides of the mouth, and sharp teeth inside. It seems that the prototype should be a catfish.

    After jumping out of the water, the big fish rose to a high altitude, paused and hit the ice directly, smashing the ice. Although Song Jin and Li Mo were a little far away from the big fish, they fell into the water because of the broken ice.

    The cold lake water submerged them all at once, a sharp knife appeared in Li Mo's hand in a flash of light, and he swam directly at the fish, at an extremely fast speed, bursting out with all his strength, and the big fish that fell into the lake twisted The body swam towards Song Jin, but Li Mo swam to its side. The long knife in his hand slashed at the belly of the fish, and a deep gash was cut open. The big fish wriggled quickly, and the huge tail After throwing it over, Li Mo's body sank down, flashed his tail, and then went up again. The knife pierced deep into the tailbone of the fish again. The blood blocked his sight. The knife was stuck by the bone and he couldn't pull it out. Struggling, Li Mo swam away and came to Song Jin's side, and the two of them flashed into the space.

    Entering the space, warmth hit, Song Jin couldn't help shivering.

    "Wait a minute, its belly was cut open by me, and it won't live long." Thanks to him, the fish's skin is covered by scales, not to mention that it is invulnerable, and the skin is not so easy to cut, but this time he attacked with all his strength , What fish can't resist. Confronting a crazy fish in icy water is really not a good idea.

    The two changed their clothes and waited for more than an hour. Li Mo went out to check the situation. Song Jin waited, but didn't want Li Mo to bring a big fish into the space suddenly.

    The big fish was parked on the grass in front of the house. It was more than twenty meters long, and its size was comparable to that of whales in the sea.

    "Isn't it dead yet?" Song Jin saw that its body was still moving.

    "It should be dead, but the fish's nerves are reacting." Li Mo said and looked at the fish's eyes, which had lost all energy.

    "What did you bring it in for?" Song Jin asked a little strangely.

    "Sense it." Li Mo stabbed the fish with a knife. "The skin of this fish is really hard, and it's good to make a leather armor."

    Song Jin didn't listen to what he said behind, and felt it carefully, but he really ignored "Could it be that the crystal nucleus is here?"

    Li Mo nodded, "I I also feel this way. Look for it.” After speaking, he took out more than half of the internal organs that had been exposed, and scratched them with a knife. Good guy, this guy’s stomach is full of fish. A fishy smell emerged, and I searched for nothing.

    "It should be here." Song Jin covered her nose and sensed that it felt very strong in her head.

    Li Mo slashed down with a knife, and with a bang, only a crack was cut on the fish's head, and the knife curled its edge. Grinning, he went to the room to get another knife and stabbed it in again, "Yes." He felt the knife in his hand hit a hard object, he moved it, and a bloody fist Big things were picked out from inside.