Chapter 82

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 82

    "Brother Cheng, has there been any change in your arm recently?" The younger ones went to bed at night, Song Jin and the others went to Song Yu's room, got some peanuts, and poured some wine.

    "The strength is getting stronger and stronger as before, but it is limited to the left hand, and the right hand is not so powerful. I also said before, but this kind of strength is getting bigger and bigger." Wang Cheng said and raised his left hand. His left hand It looks bigger than the right hand.

    "He should be caused by radiation energy. At that time, many people were hit by meteorites, and their bodies were damaged to some extent, and some people changed. However, Chengzi has a lot of X elements in his body, so the changes are relatively continuous." Song Yu said.

    "Well, I feel that not only this, although other parts of the body have not changed as much as the left hand, but I feel much stronger than before. Now I don't feel tired after a heavy workload, and I can respond quickly. I just don't know if I am like this. Can it evolve again?" Wang Cheng squeezed his fist and said.

    Gu Zhao had kept his head down before, now he looked up and looked at him and said, "No problem, as long as the body can bear it, this kind of radiation energy has a great effect on evolution, mainly depends on the content of X element in the body."

    Said Gu here Zhao smiled, "I have also changed a lot in the past two months."

    After he finished speaking, everyone looked at him. After all, Dr. Jia's experiment did a lot of harm to Gu Zhao. After returning, he went to the hospital for an examination. His liver Both his kidneys and kidneys have failed, and he has been recuperating at home since then, and we don't know the specifics of his health.

    "I feel very good recently, better than before. I went to my brother-in-law for a check-up the day before yesterday. The damage to my internal organs has recovered, and the previous damage has disappeared. At the same time, all indicators are very healthy, not only that." Gu Zhao said At this point, everyone smiled and saw that the wine glasses and side dishes on the table were all floating, and then the wine glasses turned up and down, faster and faster, spinning around the room, and finally stopped abruptly on the table, a drop of wine It didn't fall out either.

    Everyone looked at him in surprise, Song Jin said in surprise, "Is this controlling things?"

    "Psychic power control." Li Mo said.

    "Yes, in addition to being able to control objects, you can also explore spiritual power." Gu Zhao said.

    "How far is the detection distance?" Li Mo asked.

    "Fifty meters, this distance can be accurately explored, and can almost replace the eyes and ears. Beyond this distance of about 200 meters, the courtyard can explore vaguely, but it can also explore some information imprecisely." Gu Zhao said, "This distance should be OK. Increase, it has been increasing since returning to City A, the distance to 50 meters should be a bottleneck, and there has been no progress recently." Gu Zhao explained.

    "Well, you should practice more, such as 50-meter precision exploration, see if you can see the characters on the paper, or seal the things in the box, since the distance can't be farther, practice accuracy." Li Mo told him Some exercise methods, "However, mental power exercises will consume a lot. Be careful not to exhaust your mental power, which will hurt you. After each mental power exercise, you must take a good rest. Take your time and don't worry. You He is already the first person to awaken spiritual power."