Chapter 72

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 72

    It was almost five o'clock when the group came to the foot of the mountain. This is a not so high mountain, but it should be a new volcano, or a group of volcanoes. The small river flows out of the mountain. Song Jin took a closer look Many hills of one to three hundred meters stand staggered, perhaps because there is not much snow on the mountain due to the existence of hot springs, and the trees on the mountain grow thick and tall.

    "Let's camp here tonight. Go into the mountains tomorrow." Li Mo looked at the mountains in front of him, and he was very vigilant. He didn't find any animals along the way, which is absolutely abnormal.

    "Okay." Cheng Si patted Li Chengkuan, who had some opinions, on the shoulder and nodded affirmatively.

    A group of people came to a clearing at the foot of the mountain. The hunchback and the mute quickly cut back a few branches. Now the trees are very thick, and the branches on some trees are strong enough. Soon those branches were inserted into the ground. There are vines, and the vines are used to wrap the tops and surroundings of the branches, and soon a simple wooden house is formed. Building a simple wooden house has become a necessary skill for going out.

    The firewood I picked up was not so dry, but there was a little fire powder under it, and the burning temperature was high and the burning time was long. On the pot stand, there was a convenience bag prepared by Zeng Yi, which was actually a kind of paper skin made of sweet potatoes. , wrapped in cooked food, just add water and boil it when eating. If you encounter inconvenient time, you can also eat it directly, but it is a bit hard and tastes bad.

    There are a variety of things in this convenience bag, because people who can go out are more or less capable and can always exchange more points and supplies, so this convenience food also tastes very good.

    The supplies Zeng Yi asked them to prepare for them were very good. The beef and pinto beans were wrapped in paper. Pinto beans are a very hard bean, a kind of fruit that grows after wild flowers fall off. It has almost no taste. Containing a lot of nutrition, it takes half a day to cook in a big pot to cook it. The most attractive thing about it is that it has no taste and will be assimilated by that food when it is cooked together with other foods. I heard that the food factory in the city is planning to open up wasteland to plant this pinto bean on a large scale next year. Then add some other flavors to it, it is a very good food.

    Now people are starting to develop new food. I heard that the food company has set up a special innovation department. With high points, it is easy to work, and it has become a white-collar worker.

    Put each convenience bag in a pot, add some clean snow, cook in the pot, and the outer layer of the convenience bag will melt away soon, and then the food inside, beef pinto beans and beef jerky leaves, these two flavors Almost, there is an introduction on the leaf skin.

    It's not enough for a group of people to eat just this. After boiling the pot, add a kind of sweet potato slices, and it won't take long to cook a big pot of food.

    After the sweet potato slices swelled, the soup in the pot became thicker. Song Jin was not an adventurous person, because space existed in the post-apocalyptic world and did not encounter much danger, so he was the least vigilant person in the team. He was very relaxed when Li Mo was by his side, and he was not aware of dangerous tasks in the temporary camp at this time. More of a curiosity about what these convenience foods taste like.