Chapter 41

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 41

    The two searched for three days but did not welcome their family members.

    Song Yu and the others should be taking the national road. Song Jin and the others checked the information and found that the national road is still open. Even if there is an impassable place in the middle, you can get there by detour. It is impossible to walk such a distance for so many days. They The two were very worried and decided to drive farther away, but their plan was ruined by a heavy rain.

    After the New Year, the weather is still very cold, and now it’s April and the weather is still seven or eight degrees below zero. Song Jin opened the curtains early this morning, and saw heavy snow falling outside. It’s snowing here in City A. They came back Then I saw snowdrifts on the side of the road.

    Today's snow looks heavy, Song Jin pushed Li Mo, "Can the car go in such a heavy snow?" Song Jin asked.

    Li Mo got up and looked outside, "Wait, maybe we can stop." After speaking, he frowned.

    The two of them had dinner, Li Mo didn't fetch water today, he was building a wooden shelf at home, and the opposite room was still preparing to grow vegetables.

    Because of the volcanic eruption, the soil on the ground can no longer grow things here, so greenhouse farming has become their main source of food. According to Zeng Yi, the A army has built many greenhouses in the northern mountains. But Zeng Yi didn't know the exact news. It used to be the territory of the military region, but now it is even more blocked. I heard that it is under construction. When it is completed, it will definitely be planted by people. We will know when the time comes.

    All those who have the conditions are starting to think about planting something.

    "Okay, don't do it, let's eat. Let's have barbecue at noon. In this weather, it is best to eat barbecue." Song Jin entered the room and said.

    Li Mo got up and washed his hands, and the two went to the north room together. There was a square table on the kang with barbecue things on it.

    The meat slices sizzled in the grill pan, and the aroma permeated the room. The black pork belly in the space and the snowflake beef with marbled patterns on the prairie taste nothing like ordinary food.

    At present, the two only killed one cow, and kept the rest for breeding. They didn't expect the beef raised in space to be so delicious, but the two ate very economically. After all, they didn't buy many cattle and sheep, so they had to breed more.

    The vegetables in the space are also very good, and they are good to eat raw after washing. The products in the space did not allow him to use his culinary skills much, it seemed that as long as the original taste was good, it would be fine.

    While eating, they suddenly heard the sound of knocking on the window. The two of them looked out and saw that it was a piece of hailstone. The hailstone was not big, like pearls falling from the sky.

    The hailstorm lasted for a minute, and the sky actually started to rain heavily.

    Li Mo opened the window and stretched out his hand, and brought it in after a while, "The weather has turned warm."