Chapter 38

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 38

    "Why go back? The place was burned down by magma, and the weather is so cold that cars can't even drive."

    Because of the news from City A, the family held a meeting at night to discuss whether to go back.

    Gu Fei was the first one to object when I didn't want to mention it. Gu Fei has been doing pretty well recently, and she can get some things back every day, no matter if it’s useful or not, it’s all about doing something, and the family didn’t make things difficult for her. Although they still asked her to trade things for food as punishment, they still fed her every day. meal.

    Father Li glanced at her and then turned his gaze to Father Song. It's not her turn to make decisions in this family.

    Seeing Father Li's gaze, Father Song nodded and said, "It's good to go back, we are all from City A, and we still have a foundation there, but when we came out, we saw the earth flames erupting, maybe there is nothing left in the city. , We have to start over when we go back." Song's father felt unsure, mainly because although this place is not as good, they have a place to stay and they have so many children with them.

    "I think it's better to go back. City A is our base. It's much better than this. If we're lucky, we also have a basis for survival. Recently, there have been a few troubles between local households and migrant households. Something will happen sooner or later. It's better to go back earlier." Song Jin raised her hands in favor of going back, not to mention what happened to them when they went back to City A, whether it was burnt down, as long as there is a glimmer of hope, it is good, the most important thing is that he will have an excuse to return to City A. Some supplies were brought out.

    "I also agree with what Xiaojin said, let's go back. It's better to stay on your own territory than other places." Li Mo also understands this truth.

    Seeing that everyone else in the room agreed to go back, Gu Fei's eyes widened and her face turned black, but after what happened last time, no one asked her opinion.

    It is not so easy to go back. The car is a problem. They still have gasoline, but because of the cold weather, the RV and the pickup truck can no longer be started. They have a lot of people and children, so they can't rely on the Hummer alone.

    After research, several people finally decided to disassemble the RV, remove the useless parts inside, and use the Hummer to drag it directly as a carriage. Although this is slower, it also solves the problem of too many people.

    After the decision is made, they start to act. At this time, the RV does not need so many functions, and everything that can be disassembled inside is disassembled.

    Li Mo and the others have all quit their jobs and are ready to leave.

    Gu Fei has been very silent for the past two days, as if she really doesn't want to leave. She hides in the house every day, and her family doesn't pay much attention to her. The whole family is preparing to leave.

    I don't know how long the road will take and what kind of things I will encounter. The women in the family cooked some food and made it into dry food.