Chapter 16

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 16

    The next day, the car that Song Yu got was sent to the warehouse of Li Mo Company, and he saw the steel giant, a big ugly guy, which was refitted from a Hummer h1, originally collected by a domestic enthusiast, but later because of business I had to sell some of my collections to raise funds, so Song Yu bought them. Besides the h1, there was also an h2, which Song Jin liked very much. Men always have a special feeling for cars. Not to mention, after the refitting, in addition to enhancing the original performance, the car's anti-attack strength has also increased. The body color is black, but it looks a bit dark without varnish. The fully enclosed body and glass are all the latest bulletproof Yes, the interior space of the car is large, whether there are any special changes inside, all the seats can be put down, there are only two rows of seats, and there is a lot of space in the back. You can carry a lot of things when you travel.

    "This car is too menstruating, it's a pity I can't take it out for a couple of laps." Song Jin patted the car body regretfully.

    Li Mo nodded and touched the steering wheel. He also liked it very much, but he still sighed, "I really hope I never need to use it." The reason why I bought such a car was to prepare for something to happen.

    Before he went out with Song Yu, apart from talking about his relationship with Song Jin, he also shared some news he had learned recently. Unfortunately, the situation is not optimistic. Since this summer, the international network has been a little unstable. Coupled with the blockade of various aspects, many things have happened to them. I don’t know that the melting rate of Antarctic glaciers is accelerating this summer. Before the melting of glaciers, the sea level increased by 0.2 millimeters, but this year, the sea level has increased by 10 centimeters. This is absolutely catastrophic. Some islands are facing disappearance. This is just the beginning The butterfly effect that comes with melting glaciers has yet to unfold. Polar climate regulation weakened, climate change will be erratic. Many unpredictable things will happen, not to mention that some people suspect that this global virus is caused by the revival of ancient viruses due to the melting of glaciers.

    The two took a good look at the car, and put the car in the warehouse under the space. Thanks to them, they can put things into the space as long as they want, and they will put them there wherever they think of in their minds. You need to concentrate, otherwise things are not easy to put in. Now that you are proficient, you will basically not make mistakes.

    The return of the Song family made Song Jin feel a lot better. He had been thinking about him before, but now that he is by his side, he felt relieved a lot.

    Sometimes after dinner, I would go to the opposite neighborhood with Li Mo, or go back to Li’s house or Song’s house. The Li family’s acceptance of Song Jin was very high because they knew about Li Mo’s problems. He treated him as if he was his own son. As for the Song family, regardless of Song's father's mentality, he turned a blind eye to their affairs and turned a blind eye.

    Song Jin felt that these days were too leisurely.

    Because he went home many times, he also knew some things Song Yu was doing. Father Song was very courageous, and even sold the company directly, and sold some real estate in Shanghai. After so many years of hard work It's all over.