Chapter 22

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 22

    Song Jin's house is on the 23rd floor. This building has 25 floors. The houses in the building are all more than 100 square meters, but there are large and small ones. One hundred and twenty square meters.

    I chose this place because it is convenient to do everything here, and the security of Zhongdu Building is also good. One elevator and one household will not be disturbed. On the other hand, it is also because the apartment structure here is better.

    Song Jin’s side is transparent from north to south, with two south bedrooms and one north room. The living room is tall, spacious and bright. Although the dining room is similar to the living room, there is a small second floor that gives people a sense of separation. The kitchen can be opened and closed, and all facilities are complete.     Li Mo didn't care about space because they paid attention to space, so what to do with it? The previous owner also simply decorated it. There was only one south bedroom in that house, but the living room was as spacious as the living room, and all the furniture inside had been removed, making it look a bit empty.     The window of the living room here is only 50 centimeters from the ground. The windows are very large and full of sunlight. Especially at this time, no one can enter the room without hanging curtains. However, sufficient sunlight is also good. Putting some potted plants in the room will grow very well.     The bedroom is used by Song Jin as a drying room. There are some things in the space that need to be dried, such as dried peppers. If they can be directly dried by the sun, they can be spread on the curtain by the window. If they can’t be dried directly, they can be placed in the bedroom. The high light can't reach here, but because there are no curtains to cover it, the room is extremely dry, and the needed things can be dried quickly.     Li Mo made some rectangular pots out of wood, filled them with soil from the space, and planted common vegetables. The vegetable pots were placed on a steel frame with wheels for easy movement.     They originally took this as a cover-up, but they didn't want to add space soil, space water, and enough sunlight to make the vegetables grow well. Although the taste is slightly worse than the space, it is much better than the vegetables I have eaten before. The only trouble is that it has to be watered a lot every day.     The weather this year is even hotter than last year. The sun exploded from the very beginning. People are afraid to go out at the beginning of June. Even if they go out, they have to cover up tightly. There are more and more sunburn patients in the hospital.

    Dry weather makes people easily dehydrated, and the water in the reservoir evaporates a lot, causing problems in the city's water supply. City A is already a water-scarce city. This summer has encountered a major crisis at the beginning of this summer. Heating equipment such as air conditioners and fans increased the pressure on power supply, and large areas of the city were cut off.

    After the power outage, the solar generators of Song’s family can be used. In addition, their house has a central air conditioner and a high-performance battery, which can be used when connected. The house is very cool. Song Jin’s mother took a few children and lived there with John. , she and John can bear the child but not, the Li family also has a small solar generator, but they are also scared by the previous incident, and they will not use it unless necessary. When I have nothing to do during the day, I take the children to the Song's house. The left and right Song's house was prepared when it was first built, and there is nothing to see from the outside.