Chapter 53

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 53

    One month later, the crops in the big fields outside the city sprouted, and the lush greenery looked around. The green was so beautiful that people in the city were full of hope.

    The crops outside the city are exciting, and the relief food above has been supplied steadily. Although the food is still not full, people are not afraid of starving to death.

    The construction in the city is also going on vigorously. There are not so many jobs in the fields. Some factories have started to be built in Xinxing City. Everything starts from scratch, and the traffic between cities is also smooth. The nearest to Xinxing City is Xinyang City. It was built on the basis of several counties, because the surrounding big cities were destroyed by huge meteorites, and most of the survivors were rural retail investors. After the traffic was restored, the two cities exchanged a lot of supplies. There are many things, the most notable of which are live sheep and live pigs. There is too little meat now. It is said that there is a quota of two taels per person per month, but in fact there is only one pig per day in a district, which is not enough.

    The live pigs and sheep were exchanged in the district. Some grain and a lot of fire essence were used for breeding pigs and sheep.

    Many new factories were built in Nova City, and many people went to work in the factories. Among them, the most popular ones were textile factories and food factories, and the other was the auto repair factory. Yes, it is impossible to produce new cars now, it would be nice to be able to drive them. Food, clothing, housing and transportation are the most important things in life.

    During the few months when the crops were growing in the land, the urban construction developed very fast. The previous townhouses were built ten more streets, and basically all the homeless people lived there, and then the buildings that could still live were also repaired. The doors, windows and walls have been repaired and water and electricity have been connected, basically ensuring that all people can live in warm houses before winter comes.     After all, the fire essence is limited, and the mining continues, but no one knows how much is left. If you can save, you can save. Some buildings that cannot burn fire have been turned on for heating. After the previous pipes have been repaired, they will be centrally heated in winter, but the temperature will remain above zero. No matter how high it is, there is no guarantee. Now under this condition, it would be nice not to freeze to death. No matter how good the conditions are, it has to come slowly.     In this way, the townhouses with self-fired heating are still in good condition.

    Just when everyone thought life was getting better and better, disaster struck again.

    Song Jin found out about the problem from his mother. He was not at home during the day because of the affairs in the district. Although he was cooking the meals at home, most of the time he used the materials in the space. He brought back some things when he got off work. The vegetables grown in the back garden at home are all picked by my mother and used directly.

    Speaking of which, the vegetables grown at home are not bad. Potatoes are planted in half an acre of the vegetable garden, and various vegetables are planted in the rest of the place. These vegetables are removed from daily consumption, and the excess is made into pickles and dried vegetables. The long winter depends on these stored vegetables.