Chapter 66

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 66

    "Xiao Jin, did you give too much today?" Li Mei asked Song Jin while washing the dishes.

    Song Jin was kneading the noodles with his hands, "It's not a lot, it's normal for our family." Seeing that the noodles are almost kneaded, put them in a big pot and sit on the small stove in the middle of the pot. Tall, just right for hair.

    "I'm afraid their family will have something to think about it." Li Mei said a little worried.

    "That's why I want to do this. I think that Nan Nan and her will have to get along for a while. What's going on now, I can see it in advance so that it will be difficult to deal with problems when they are discovered. Don't worry, Nan Nan will not have it." The daughter-in-law doesn't care about it, after all, if you enter our house, the whole family should be optimistic about it."

    Li Mei nodded, "I think so too, let's take a good look at the two of them everywhere."

    Song Jin felt that today It looks okay, but it's not so absolute. Their family's situation is special, and it's very difficult to accept someone. There are several juniors, and they will definitely find their other half in the future. If there are too many people in the family, it will be complicated, but this can't prevent the children from looking for a partner, they can only take a good look.

    The next morning, Song Jin made breakfast, steamed a few drawers of steamed buns, and cooked vegetables in the pot to bring lunch for several children, and put them in lunch boxes. He used a large lunch box to fill the black pork in his space. What he didn’t bring steamed buns at noon was a steamed cake made of sweet potatoes and vine flour, with bean filling in the middle of the cake. You can't bring the steamed buns in the morning. After all, there is too little white flour and cornmeal at this time, but Li Mei and the others have two extra drawers from their own dormitory. The small stove in the house can heat up. There are a lot of dishes, and what you eat in the morning is the same as at noon, but there is a lot of meat, so you can’t have so many pieces of meat with a lunch box, so you must pay attention to it.

    "Jiamei." Li Nan took her rice bag to the nurse's station and found Lin Jiamei who was writing.

    "Nannan, you're here. Just wait for me." Jiamei said and quickly dealt with the matter at hand, and told the nurse who was working together, went to the nurse's lounge, took things and walked out.

    "Let's go."

    "Let's go to the cafeteria." Li Nan said.

    "Don't go to the cafeteria today, I'll take you somewhere." Jiamei said, took Li Nan's hand and walked upstairs.

    The hospital is a three-story building. The top floor was originally flat, but later the roof was covered for insulation, and an attic was formed in the middle. The attic was also used to store many things. Jiamei took Li Nan to the east attic. There is a small Room, she took the key and opened the door.

    "What is this place?" Li Nan asked.

    Lin Jiamei entered the room and said, "This is the rest room separated by Aunt Li. There are only two beds in the nurse station. Sometimes we sleep here when there are too many nurses. Aunt Li comes home at noon and we will have dinner here today." She said Aunt Li is the administrator of the internal affairs department of the hospital.