Chapter 29

return

disaster apocalypse daily

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 29

    The convoy was running fast, and not long after they left Ertaizi, another strong earthquake began, and then they saw flames shooting up into the sky from the northwest.

    Everyone stopped the car and looked northwest, "It's Jin County." Li Mo said.

    "It's over." Zhao Feng muttered.

    "Brother Wang, go ahead quickly and don't take the national road, drive east." Li Mo picked up the walkie-talkie and said.

    At this time, they have already seen that it is not flame at all, but magma, underground magma, obviously their city is located in the geotropic zone.

    Judging by the magma eruption, maybe the city will disappear.

    The situation is terrible. The upwelling of underground magma is not just theirs. It is almost a magma belt. If you follow the national road, you may also encounter eruptions. Their car passed a magma, although the eruption was not violent enough, but the slow-moving heat was even more frightening, as if something was chasing after them, desperately fleeing.

    Li Mo was looking for a safe place with the map. Thanks to their preparations, Song Jin bought many maps, including geographical environment maps. Then the two people in the back accidentally changed one, which contained a map and some urgently needed things.

    They bypassed the volcanic belt, drove overnight, and came to Yanshan Mountain. This is not a high-lying volcanic belt, and the group was going to take a rest.

    Along the way, everyone took turns to take turns to rest. The spirit was good. Song Jin felt that the car had stopped, rubbed his eyes and looked at the time, and then he was stunned for a while, "Why is it not dawn?"

    Li Mo shook his head, "Look Look. It cannot be recovered within a day or two."

    Looking along Li Mo's hand, the front glass wiper has been scrubbing, and it is raining outside, with volcanic ash and dirty black raindrops.

    A few people quickly got out of the car and got into the RV. In the RV, a few children fell asleep on the bed at the back, and a few women sat on the sofa, their faces not looking good. Two old men, Father Song and Father Li, lay directly in the car Sleeping in a mess, Father Song was still snoring.

    "What to do, we didn't bring anything when we came out." Song Jin's sister-in-law said to Song Yu with red eyes.

    Song Yu shook his head, "It's okay, don't worry." He frowned and was also worried, but he still comforted his wife.

    "It's like this outside now, so it's not okay to stay in the wild." Mother Li said with some worry.

    "Well, take a break, and then let's go to Liaocheng." Song Yu said.

    "Get some food, everyone is starving." Li Mo got into the car and brought up a square box.

    "Did Xiao Jin bring something?" Gu Fei's eyes lit up.

    "There are some emergency supplies that have been kept in the car." Song Jin explained.

    Just now he quietly gave the Jade Goddess of Mercy to Li Mo. Li Mo put things in the back of the car. When the car was remodeled, there was a special space for putting things in the back. Later, Song Jin thought that if something happened suddenly, there would be some supplies in the car. Trouble, Li Mo will use a tool to separate the rear storage space from the front seat, people sitting in the car will not notice, and the Hummer is already big, more than two meters wide, and the seat can be converted into a bed, which is very convenient , Li Mo asked Song Jin to go back to the caravan first, and go to the back to put the materials that had been prepared in the space into it.